iPad Pros offer simply the best tablet experience available today. Portable chargers for iPad Pro 11 and iPad Pro 12.9 provide seamless battery back-up when away from power outlets. The latest M2 and M1 iPad Pros come with 20-watt USB-C adapters while older 2020/2018 iPad Pros come with Apple 18-watt USB-C adapters. So you require minimum 20 or 18-watt USB-C PD power banks to charge your iPad Pro at the same fast speed as Apple iPad Pro power adapters .
USB-C portable chargers can be recharged super-fast in just 3 to 6 hrs with Apple iPad Pro USB-C adapters. Another great thing is that USB-C PD power banks will also fast-charge the latest iPhone 14 and 13 series and older 12/11 series, XR, SE 2020, XS/XS Max, & X/8/8+ from zero to 55-60% in 30 mins with a USB-C to Lightning cable.
If you have a MacBook Air or Pro, a 45-watt USB-C power bank (for Air), or 60-watt USB-C power bank or a 87-watt power bank (for Air & Pro) will also fast charge Macbook Pro/Air and at same speed as Apple Macbook adapters. This way you can fast-charge your Macbook, iPad Pro and iPhone at fastest possible speeds from a single portable charger!
Here is our selection of best USB-C PD fast-charging best power banks for the iPad Pro 2022/21, 2020 & 2018, both 11 & 12.9 inch versions, and iPhones.
Best Fast-Charging USB-C Power Delivery Portable Charger for iPad Pro 11 & 12.9 and iPhones
Anker PowerCore Essential 20000 PD 20-watt USB-C PD
Compact high-capacity fast-charger for the latest iPads & iPhones
PowerCore Essential 20000 PD portable charger from Anker is our top choice for latest iPad Pros. It combines adequate 20000 mah capacity with 20-watt USB-C PD fast charging supported by the latest iPad Pro 2022/21 and iPhone 14/13, 12 etc. PowerCore Essential 20000 PD will fully charge the iPad Pro 11 or 12.9 one time, and still have enough battery remaining to give two full charges to your iPhone 14 series, 13/12 Pro, 11/11 Pro/XR/X/XS/8+.
iPad Pro 12.9″ has a 9720mAh battery while the 11-inch version has a smaller 7800 mah battery. So you can charge iPad Pro 11 from 20% to 100% two times with a good 20000mAH battery (about 14000 mAH effective output) .
PowerCore Essential 20000 PD can be fully charged with the iPad Pro 11 & 12.9 Apple USB-C adapters or iPhone 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, Macbook USB-C power adapters in about 6 hours.
The Anker PowerCore Essential 20000 PD supports 20-watt USB-C PD output and hence fast-charges the iPad Pros at same speed as the latest Apple iPad Pro 11/12.9 chargers. It also fast charges the latest USB-C fast-charging supporting iPhones: iPhone 14, 14 Plus, 14 Pro/Max, 13, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, 13 mini, 12, 12 mini, 12 Pro/12 Pro Max, iPhone 11/11 Pro/Max, XR/XS/X/8/8+ from zero to 55-60% in 30 minutes with a USB-C to Lightning cable.
Besides fast-charging the iPad Pros, older iPads, and latest iPhones (14, 13/12 series, 11/11 Pro/Max, XR/XS/X/XS Max/8/8+), PowerCore Essential 20000 PD will also fast-charge most latest Samsung and other Android phones (including Samsung Galaxy S/Note/A series, Pixels etc.) as it supports both 20 or 18-watt USB-C PD and 18-watt QuickCharge from the USB port. Also if you have an older iPhone (7, 7 Plus or older) then PowerCore Essential 20000 PD will charge the older iPhones (6/6s/7/7 Plus/5s/SE) from the USB port at 12-watts or twice as fast as Apple 5-watt iPhone chargers.
The power bank has dimensions of 6.2 x 2.9 x 0.8 inches and this makes it slimmer than most 20000 mah power banks in the market. PowerCore Essential 20000 PD weighs about 12.2 (about 345 grams), which is lighter than almost any other similar capacity power bank.
Recommended wall chargers: The wall-charger that comes with iPad Pro 2020/18 will also fast-charge this power bank. However, for heavy users and less clutter, Anker 40-watt Dual USB-C port charger or the incredibly priced AmazonBasics 36-watt Dual USB-C port charger are a great option as they offer two USB-C PD ports. These both adapters can fast-charge both your iPad Pro 2020/18 and the PowerCore Essential 20000 PD at the same time, or fast-charge both your iPad Pro and your iPhone 14/13/12/11 series, XR/XS/XS Max/X, 8, 8+ from zero to 50-60% in 30 mins at the same time.
- Fast charges the iPad Pro 11/12.9 at same 20-watt fast speed as latest Apple iPad Pro power adaptors
- Fast charges all the latest iPhones iPhone 14, 13/12 & 11 series, XS/XR/8 from zero to 60% in 30 minutes with USB-C to Lightning cable.
- Fast-charges iPad Pro 11 2022/21/20/18 once + most iPhones two times
- Will fast charge iPad Pro 12.9 once + iPhone 8 two times
- Fast charges iPhone 14/13 series, 12, 12 Pro, 11, 11 Pro/XR almost five times, or iPhone 8 seven times
- Can be fully charged in just 6 hours with Apple iPad Pro 11 or 12.9 – 2022/21/20/18 USB-C chargers or Macbook chargers or iPhone 11 Pro/11 Pro Max chargers
- Supports both 20-watt USB-C Power Delivery and 18-watt Quickcharge for fast-charging Samsung and most other Android phones
- Weighs just 12.5 oz/350 grams – lightest in class
- 2.4 amp fast charging for charging older iPhones fast
- Excellent build quality
- Good quality USB-C to USB-C cable. This is required to fast-charge iPad Pros with the power bank. Otherwise, you have to take-out the USB-C/USB-C cable from your iPad charger every time you want to charge the iPad, or buy a new cable.
- Also comes with a USB-A to USB-C cable for charging the power bank with old iPhone or Android adapters.
- 0.8 inch thickness. This is 20% slimmer than most typical 20000 mAH power banks that are about 1 inch thick.
- Can’t charge Macbooks. If you plan to also charge Macbooks, then our #2 pick Xiaomi Mi HyperSonic 20000 USB-C PD 50-watt or the #3 pick Anker PowerCore III 19200 60-watt (for Air & Pro) power banks are good alternatives (see below).
Some negative reviews of Anker Powercore Essential 20K PD complain that it can only be fast-charged with a USB-C cable but does not come with such a cable. This is not true anymore as the current PowerCore Essential 20000 PD now also comes with a USB-A to USB-C cable that can charge it with any old iPhone/Android adapter. Also all new iPads including iPad Pro 11 and iPad Pro 12.9 2022/21/2020/2018 come with a high quality 20 or 18-watt USB-C PD adapters that can be used to fast-charge the PowerCore Essential 20000 PD in 6 hours via the USB-C port.
Best USB-C Power Delivery Portable Charger for iPad Pro 11 & 12.9 & MacBook Air (Runner-Up)
Xiaomi Mi HyperSonic 20000 50-watt USB-C PD (esp. great for iPads, iPhones AND MacBook Air)
Mi HyperSonic 20000 USB-C PD from Xiaomi – the second largest phone maker in the world – is our next pick for iPad Pro 2022/21/20/18 as it offers excellent build quality on par with Anker and can even charge MacBooks or fast-charge an iPad Pro and an iPhone at the same time, thanks to its high 50-watt USB-C PD output. It has enough capacity to fully charge the iPad Pros once, and still give two full charges for your iPhone 14/13/12/11/11 Pro/Max/XR/X/XS/8/8+. It charges MacBook Air M1 2020 once and at same speed as Apple Macbook adapter!
MI HyperSonic 20000 power bank will get fully charged with the USB-C Power Delivery charger that comes with the iPad Pro 11 & 12.9 in about 6 hours.
Besides the iPad Pros, it will also fast charge the latest iPhones 13/12/11/11 Pro/Max, XR/XS/X etc. from zero to 60% in 30 minutes via the USB-C port with a USB-C to Lightning cable.
The power bank will fully charge your iPad Pro 12.9 (2022/21/20/18) one time and still, have enough capacity to charge an iPhone 14/13 twice from 30% to 100%. Or, it will fully charge your iPad Pro 11 one time and still, have enough capacity to fully charge an iPhone 14/13/12 Pro twice.
Mi HyperSonic 20000 fast-charges iPad Pros, all latest iPhones (14, 13/12//11 Pro/Pro Max, XR/XS/X/XS Max) and also fast-charges latest Samsung and other Android phones (S/Note/A series, Pixels etc.) as it supports up to 50-watt USB-C PD charging. Besides the USB-C charging port, MI Hypersonic 20000 also has two regular USB-A ports that support up to 22.5 watt charging if only one port is used. This is enough to charge older iPhones (6/6s/7/7 Plus) at fastest possible speed and twice as fast as Apple chargers.
MacBooks and other USB-C laptops can be charged at max 50-watt speed.
Mi HyperSonic 20000 USB-C PD can be charged via the USB-C port via the included e-mark USB/USB C cable that can be used to charge it or to charge phones.
The power bank has dimensions of 6 x 3 x 1.1 inches and weighs about 14.5 oz (about 410 grams). The 2 oz extra weight and size (1.1 inch thick vs the .8 inch thick Anker) compared to our #1 pick Anker PowerCore Essential 20000 PD is the only reason we have placed it on #2.
- Great price for such high capacity & 50-watt USB-C PD charging
- Can fast-charge your iPad Pro 11 (2022/21/20/18) one time + still charge iPhone 14/13, 12/11/XR twice
- Fast charges iPad Pro 12.9 (2022/21/20/18) once + iPhone 14/13/12 mini two times
- Fast charges iPhone 14/13 or 12/11/XR from 20% to 100% six times, or iPhone 8 nine times
- Fast charges all the latest iPhones 13/12/11/11 Pro/Max, XS/XR/8 from zero to 55-60% in 30 minutes with USB-C to Lightning cable.
- Gets fully charged in 6 hours with Apple iPad Pro USB-C chargers
- Weighs just 14 oz (400 grams) which is good for its capacity
- Offers the flexibility of charging the power bank via USB-C
- 3 charging ports in total! – one USB-C and two USB-A
- Fastest 2.4 amp fast charging for older iPhones from USB ports
- A USB/USB-C included. iPad Pro 11/12.9 require USB-C/USB-C cable for fast-charging.
- Charges MacBooks at up to 50-watt. Charges MacBook Air M1 fully once!
- None. Equivalent or better than Anker PowerCore Essential 20000 PD in every aspect except weight and bulk which is about 2 oz (60 grams) more but well worth it if you have a MacBook Air.
Best USB-C PD Portable Charger for iPad Pro 12.9 / 11 and MacBooks – 60-watt USB-C PD Portable Charger
Anker PowerCore III 19200 USB-C PD 60-watt (for MacBook Air and Pro)
45-watt version (for MB Air)
Our #3 pick is Anker’s latest premium power bank in 20000mah category and is more suitable if you plan to charge your iPad Pro and iPhone at the same time or if you also plan to also charge your MacBook from the portable charger. Anker PowerCore III 19200 60-watt is a high-capacity high-output portable charger with a total maximum USB-C charging output of 60-watt, which makes it perfect for charging Macbooks as well as iPad Pros 2018/2020/2022/21 + two iPhones at the same time! The portable charger will fast-charge iPad Pro 11 or 12.9 (2022/21/20/18) once and still have enough battery left to charge almost any two iPhones twice.
Anker PowerCore III 19200 60-watt has three charging ports – a 60-watt USB-C PD port and two regular 12-watt USB ports. The 60-watt total combined maximum output allows you to fast-charge your iPad Pro and also fast-charge two iPhones at the same time. Typically, it will fast-charge iPad Pro/Macbook with USB-C port and also charge any iPhone at fast speed at the same time from the USB port.
A slightly lower cost 45-watt USB-C PD output version of PowerCore III 19200 60-watt is also available – this is better for MacBook Air.
The Anker PowerCore III 19200 charges the 2022/21/20/18 iPad Pros, 2022/21 iPad/Air/mini at fastest speeds, but its unique feature is 60-watt PD output for charging MacBooks.
The power bank will fully charge all large-screen iPhones (14 and 13 Pro/Max, 12/12 Pro, 11/11 Pro/XS/XR/X/8+/7+) about six times from 20% to 100% and all small-screen iPhones – iPhone 12 mini, 8/7/6s/6/SE/5s nearly ten times from 20% to 100%.
Anker PowerCore III 19200 gets fully charged in 5 hours with the iPad Pro USB-C PD chargers or in just 2 hours with the included 65-watt adapter or any Macbook adapter.
The portable charger weighs about 16 oz (about 460 grams) and has the dimensions of 6.6 x 3 x 0.88 inches.
- Can charge your iPad Pro 11 (2022/21/20/18) one time + still charge most iPhones twice
- Fast charges iPad Pro 12.9 (2022/21/20/18) once + iPhone 8 two times
- Or, fast charges iPhone 14/13/12/11/XR six times from 20% to 100%, or iPhone 8 ten times
- Up to 60-watt USB-C PD support charges latest iPhones 13/12/11/11 Pro/Max, XS/XR/8 etc. from zero to 60% in just 30 minutes
- Fast-charges all latest iPhones, latest iPads, Macbook Airs, and Macbook Pro
- Nearly one full charge for MacBook Air 2020
- 60-watt USB-C PD charging for Macbooks
- 60-watt total output – Can fast charge an iPad Pro and two iPhones at the same time.
- USB-C to USB-C cable included
- Gets fully charged in under 2 hrs with the included adapter or any Macbook charger. Can be charged in 5 hours with iPad Pro USB-C AC adapters. The included adapter can be used to charge both iPads, iPhones, and the portable charger.
- Weighs 14 oz which is great for 20000 mAh with 45-watt output
- Comes bundled with a high-output 65-watt USB-C adapter that charges this huge battery in under 2 hours. A lower-cost option without the adapter would have been great as it can also be charged with iPad Pro adapters in about 5-6 hours
Best Ultra-Light PD Portable Charger for iPad Pro 11 & 12.9
20000mah power banks weigh a minimum 13 oz (340 grams). If you want a lighter power-backup solution, then Mi 10000 PD is a premium ultra-light USB-C PD portable charger and stands out from other lightweight PD portable chargers. Mi 10000 PD has a high total output of 22.5-watt compared to 18-watt of most 10000 mah PD chargers. This means Mi 10000 PD can charge the iPad Pro or the latest iPhones at max possible 20-watt from the USB-C PD port. It can also charge fast charge an iPhone from any of its two regular USB ports at 12 watts – twice as fast as Apple 5-watt charger.
Mi 10000 PD will charge your iPad Pro 11 or 12.9 at high speed with 20-watt USB-C Power Delivery charging. It will charge your iPad Pro 11 about 50% once and still have enough battery to charge an iPhone XR or iPhone 11 fully. If used to charge just the iPhones, Mi 10000 PD can charge iPhone 14/13/12 series, 11/11 Pro/XS/XR/X/8/8+ fully two times. The power bank can fast charge all latest iPhones (iPhone 14/13/12/11/11 Pro/Max/XR/XS/8/XS max) from 0 to 60% in just 30 minutes.
Mi 10000 PD supports USB-C PD 18-watt for latest iPhones (14, 13/12, 11, 11 Pro/Max, XR/XS/X/XS MAX) and Samsung/Pixels and other Android phones that support USB-C PD.
Mi 10000 PD gets fully charged in just 3.5 hours with the iPad Pro 11 or iPad Pro 12.9 USB-C charger. It weighs 6.7 oz (192 grams) and has dimensions of 3.54 x 2.5 x .96 inch.
- Fast charges iPad Pro 11 to 50% + iPhone 12/11 once
- Fast charges iPad Pro 12.9 half + iPhone 8 once
- Alternatively, fast charges iPhone 12/11/XR two times, or iPhone 8 three times
- Charges latest iPhones 14, 13/12/11/11 Pro, XR/XS/X/8/8+ etc. zero to 60% in just 30 minutes
- 22.5-watt total output
- Can charge latest 2020 iPad Pros & iPhones at 20-watt
- Very light at 7oz and compact at 3.54 x 2.5 x .96 inches
- Three charging ports – One USB-C and two USB-A
- Takes 3.5 hours to get fully charged with the iPad Pro 11/12.9/iPhone 11 Pro/11 Pro Max chargers
Best USB-C Power Delivery Portable Charger for iPad Pro 2022/21/20/18 and Macbooks with bundled PD charger
Anker PowerCore 24K 140-watt Portable Charger 140-watt max output for MacBook Pros ,Two USB-C ports, OLED display
Anker PowerCore Elite III 25600 60-watt version with 65-watt USB-C PD charger
Anker PowerCore Elite III 25600 87-watt version Two USB-C ports & with 65-watt USB-C PD PPS charger
Anker PowerCore+ 26800 45-watt USB-C PD with 60-watt USB-C PD charger
Portable chargers that can charge Macbooks at fast 45/60 or 87-watt speed provide the ultimate power backup. The new Anker PowerCore 24K 140-watt Portable Charger can charge latest MB Pros at their maximum possible charging speed – up to an incredible 140-watts. Anker PowerCore Elite III 25600 is a 25600 mAH 60-watt USB-C PD portable charger that comes with a 60-watt USB-C power adapter and fast-charges iPad Pro 11 and iPad Pro 12.9 (2018/2020) fully two times at their fastest possible charging speed and also charges MacBooks Pro/Air at 60-watts max. Alternatively, it will charge iPad Pro 11/12.9 fully one time and still have enough charge to fully recharge iPhone 14/13 Pro/12 Pro /11/XR three times!. However, its most remarkable feature is that it also fast-charges Macbook Air and Macbook Pros at fast 60-watt speeds and comfortably gives one full charge for all Macbook Airs and close to a full charge for Macbook Pro.
For all its extensive features, Anker PowerCore 24K 140-watt and PowerCore+ 26800 60-watt offer top-notch quality for a very reasonable price and is also within TSA battery limits for carrying on flights. Anker’s latest PowerCore Elite III 25600 87-watt (87-watt version of this power bank and with two USB-C ports) is faster than this and charges Macbook Pro at 87-watt (as fast as Apple Macbook Adapter), and often costs same as the 60-watt version.
Anker PowerCore+ 26800 60-watt PD fast-charges all the latest iPhones – iPhone 14/13 & 12 series, 11/11 Pro/SE 2020, XR/XS/X/XS Max, 8, 8+ from zero to 60% in 30 minutes.
Besides fast-charging iPhones and iPads, Anker PowerCore III 25600 60-watt will also fast-charge most of the latest Android phones that support 18-watt USB-C PD including Samsung Note 20/10 series, S21, S20, S10, S10 Plus, S9 Plus, latest Pixels etc. Its two regular USB ports are perfect for fast charging older iPhones (6/6s/7/7 Plus) at twice the speed of Apple chargers.
The key highlight feature of Anker PowerCore 26800 45-watt is its high 45-watt PD output that will fast-charge MacBooks (and many other Dell/HP/Lenovo laptops) at 45-watt speeds.
Another stellar feature of Anker PowerCore III 25600 60-watt is that it gets charged in an incredible 3.5 hours with the included 65-watt USB-C PD charger. It will also get fully fast-charged with the iPad Pro 2022/21, 2020/2018 Power Delivery charger in almost 8 hours.
- Fast charges iPad Pro 11 once + iPhone 11/XR three times
- Fast charges iPad Pro 12.9 (2022/21/20/18) once + iPhone 8 four times
- Alternatively, fast charges iPhone 14/13/12/11/XR five times, or iPhone 8 seven times
- Can fast charge iPad Pro 11 or iPad 12.9 fully two times
- One full charge for Macbook Pro 15
- Fast charges all the latest iPhones 14, 13 & 12 series, 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, XS/XR/8/8+ from zero to 55-60% in 30 minutes.
- Future-Ready for iPhone 14/13 that may come with 25-watt or 30-watt USB-C fast-charging
- Fast charges latest iPads, iPhones and Android phones (S20/10, Note 20/10 Pixel, LG G8 ThinQ)
- 60-watt output for charging Macbooks, 87-watt and 60-watt models also available.
- Comes with a 60-watt PD charger that can also work as fast-charger for all latest iPhones, iPads as well as Macbook Air
- Impressive robust build quality
- Gets charged in just 3.5 hours with included charger
- USB-C to USB-C cable included
- No option to buy without wall charger. Anker PowerCore 24K 140-watt is available without adapter.
- 45-watt & 60-watt models are too expensive compared to the much more capable 87-watt watt model with two USB-C PD ports, double the output, and an advanced included USB-C PD PPS charger.