The iPhone 12 series and the new iPhone 13 series phones both support 20-watt fast-charging over USB-C and a good USB-C PD power adapter such as Anker Nano will charge iPhone 12 or 13 series phones from zero to 60% in about 30 mins. Fast-charging USB-C portable chargers for iPhone 12 series phones are very handy as power banks give you peace of mind for travel, outdoors, or extensive phone use.
USB-C Fast-Charging for iPhone 12 & 13 series – Empty to 60% in 30 mins
iPhone 12, 12 Pro/Pro Max/Mini phones can be charged from 0 to 60% in just 30 minutes with USB-C PD (Power Delivery) power adapters or USB-C PD portable chargers with the USB-C to Lightning Cable that comes in the box with the 12/13 series iPhones. You can also fast charge iPhone 12 series phones with MacBook Air/Pro or latest iPad Pro and iPad Air/mini USB-C chargers. Please note that the old Apple 5-watt charger that came with iPhone 11, XS/XS Max, XR/X/8/8+ will NOT fast charge your iPhone 13/12 series phones. iPhone 13/12 series phones do not come with any charger but you can easily get an inexpensive good USB-C chargers for iPhone 12 such as AmazonBasics 30-watt or Anker Nano 20-watt. Apple also offers a 20-watt USB-C PD charger.
To fast charge your iPhone 12, 12 Pro/Pro Max/Mini or 13 series iPhone you just need a USB-C PD charger or USB-C PD power bank that can deliver 20 or 18 watts or more from a single port.
Best Fast Charging USB-C Portable Charger for iPhone 12, 12 Pro/Pro Max, & iPhone 12 Mini & 13 series
Anker’s best-selling USB-C power bank- the PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is our top pick for fast-charging all iPhone 12 series phones at fastest possible speeds (20-watt USB-C PD). This compact and rugged portable charger fast-charges all the latest iPhones including iPhone 13 series, 12, 12 Pro, Mini, 12 Pro Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XR, XS, X, 8, 8+ from zero to 60% in about 30 minutes with a USB-C to Lightning Cable . PowerCore Slim 10000 PD will also charges older iPhones 7/7+/6s/6s+/6 etc. at twice the speed of regular Apple 5-watt charger from its regular USB port.
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD will give –
- iPhone 13/12 and 13/12 Pro – Three recharges from 20% to 100%
- iPhone 13/12 Pro Max – Two recharges from 20% to 100%
- iPhone 13/12 Mini – Nearly four recharges from 20% to 100%
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD can be fully recharged in just about 3.5 hours using a 20 or 18-watt USB-C PD wall charger such as the Aukey Omnia USB-C charger. You can also use the iPad Pro or Macbook adapters to fast-charge the power bank as well. We recommend Anker Nano for fast-charging this powerbank and your iPhone 12, 12 Pro/Max/Mini phones. As the iPhone 12 does not come with a charger, a dual-port USB-C charger for iPhone 12 is a good investment as it will recharge both your iPhone 12 and your fast-charging USB-C power banks.
Besides the iPhones, PowerCore Slim 10000 PD will also fast-charge most latest Android phones including Samsung Galaxy S20 series, Note 20/10 series, S10, S10+, S9, S9+, S8, S8+, S7, Note 9/8, all Google Pixels, LG G8/G7 etc. at speed of about zero to 50% in 30 mins.
Anker released this updated version of PowerCore Slim 10000 PD with 20-watt charging for iPhone 12 phones in Dec 2020 as an update of its earlier 18-watt model.
- Slim design. Compact at 6.8 oz or 200 gms
- 20-watt USB-C PD output charges iPhone 13 and 12 series zero to 55-60% in 30 minutes at fastest possible speed
- Also charges iPhone 11, 11 Pro/Pro Max, XS/XS Max/XR/8/8+/X at zero to 55% in 30 minutes @ 18-watts
- Charges latest Samsung S/Note/A series phones from zero to 50% in 30-40 minutes.
- 12-watt regular USB port charges older iPhones 7/7+/6s/6s+/6 at zero to 50% in 45-50 minutes
- Also fast-charges iPad Pro 2020/2018, iPad mini 2019, iPad Air 3, via USB-PD
- Gets charged in 3.5 hours with any USB-C PD charger or Macbook Air/Pro chargers, or iPad Pro 2020/2018 charger or iPhone 11 Pro/Max charger
- Can also charges most Android phones including Samsung Galaxy S20/S10/Note/A series & all Pixels at fast-charging speeds
- Trickle charging for low-power devices such as Bluetooth headphones and smartwatches
- Charges Nintendo Switch while playing
- Easy to grip textured design
- Excellent build quality
- Included USB-C to USB-C cable
- Anker’s 18-month warranty & great customer service
Best USB-C Portable Charger for iPhone 12 series (Runner Up)
(Fast-charging, 2-3 charges)
The premium fabric finished ZMI PowerPack 10000 PD from Xiaomi/Mi related brand ZMI is our next fast-charging USB-C portable charger for iPhone 12 and 13 series phones. ZMI 10000 PD fast charges latest iPhone 13 and 12 series, as well as the iPhone 11, 11 Pro/Pro Max, XS Max, XS, XR, iPhone 8/8+/X and the older iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, 6 Plus, 6S Plus, SE etc.
ZMI Powerpack 10000 PD has two charging ports-
- An 18-watt USB-C PD port for fast-charging iPhones 12/13 series, and 11, 11 Pro, XR/XS Max/XS/X/8/8+ etc. with a USB-C to Lightning Cable.
- A regular USB port with max 2.4 amp output .
The power bank will fast-charge all latest Samsung/LG/Moto phones including Samsung Galaxy S21, S20, Note 20/10 series.
The powerbank itself can be recharged in about 3.5 hours with a 18-watt or 20-watt USB-C PD adapter or the new iPad Pro or Macbook adapters . We recommend Anker Nano 20-watt PD charger or the new AmazonBasics 30-watt GaN chargers for fast-charging this powerbank and your iPhone 12 phones. It comes with a USB to USB-C cable that can be used to charge the power bank, or phones..
Just like its other 10000mah counterparts ZMI 10000 PD gives –
- iPhone 12/13 and 12/13 Pro – Three recharges from 20% to 100%
- iPhone 12/13 Pro Max – Two recharges from 20% to 100%
- iPhone 12/13 Mini – Nearly four recharges from 20% to 100%
- Nearly three recharges from 20% to 100% for iPhone 11, 11 Pro/Max, XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X and iPhone 8 Plus, and other large screen iPhones (7+/6s+, 6+)
- Four recharges from 20% to 100% for the iPhone 8, 7, 6, 6s etc.
ZMI 10000 USB-C PD Pros
- Fast-charges new iPhone 12 & 13 series phones from empty to 55-60% in about 30 minutes with the 18-watt USB-C PD port
- Fast-charges older iPhones 7, 6s, 6 etc. twice as fast as Apple iPhone charger via the regular USB port
- Fast-charges latest iPad Pros
- Gets charged in 3.5 hours with a PD charger or Macbook Air/Pro, or iPad Pro 2020/18 charger
- Great price!
- Can be charged in two ways! – through USB-C or micro-USB ports
- Supports QuickCharge 3.0 to fast-charges nearly all new Android phones
- Supports charging of low-power devices such as Airpods and Apple Watch
- Comes with a USB-C to USB-C cable and a USB-A/micro-USB to USB-C cable
- Can charge Nintendo Switch while playing
- .63-inch slim (16mm) slim design
- Can also act as a USB-C hub to connect mouse etc to new laptops that do not have a USB-A port
Best USB-C Portable Charger for iPhone 12 series and iPads (Fast-charging, 4-6 charges)
Anker PowerCore Essential 20000 PD is our pick as fast charging high-capacity power bank for iPhone 12 series. It is a strikingly designed compact 20000mah portable charger for the latest USB-C compatible iPhones, iPads, and Android phones. When combined with a good USB-C charger such as Powerport III Duo dual PD port 36w charger, it is a convenient premium fast-charging combination for the latest iPhone 12 series as the dual port PD chargers can charge both the iPhone 12/11 and the power bank super-fast. The iPhone 12/13 phones get charged from zero to 60% in 25 (mini) and about 30 mins (iPhone 12, 12 Pro, Pro Max, iPhone 13, 13 Pro, Pro Max).
The PowerCore Essential 20000 PD power bank will fast-charge the iPhone 12 series, as well as 11, 11 Pro/Max, XR, XS, XS Max, X and iPhone 8/8+ phones with a USB-C to Lightning Cable. It will gives an incredible six recharges (from 20% to 100% five times) for the iPhone 12/13 & iPhone 12/13 Pro, and eight recharges (from 20% to 100%) for the iPhone 12 Mini.
PowerCore Essential 20000 PD supports 20-watt maximum USB-C PD output and input and gets charged with USB-C PD chargers in 6 hours. The portable charger can also charge almost all latest Android phones such as Samsung Galaxy S21, S20/S10, Note 20/10/9 Pixel 5, 4/3/2 etc. at fastest charging speeds (up to 20 watt).
The PowerCore Essential 20000 PD comes with a high quality USB-C to USB-C cable. The power bank is notable for its more compact build and much superior build quality compared to most other competitors, and has the added advantage of Anker’s stellar customer service .
The PowerCore Essential 20000 PD gets charged in just 6 hours with a 18-watt or higher USB-C PD charger or iPad Pro/Air USB-C chargers, or Macbook chargers in 6-hours.
- 20-watt fastest charging – Zero to 55-60% in 30 minutes for iPhone 12 series phones
- Gives five full charges for 12/12 Pro, 13/13 Pro and 4 full charges to 11 Pro Max, 12 Pro Max
- Fast-charges latest iPad Pros 11 & 12.9 and other 2020/2019/2018 iPads at fastest speeds via USB-C PD
- Fast-charge older iPads as fast as the stock Apple iPad chargers.
- Fast-charge old iPhones 7/7 Plus/6s/6s+/6/SE/5s at twice the speed of stock Apple iPhone chargers.
- Long, narrow, stylish design
- Can charge Samsung Galaxy S/Note/A phones and all Pixels at fastest speeds
- Charge Nintendo Switch while playing
- Solid build quality
- Anker 18-month warranty & customer service
Best Value for Money USB-C Portable charger for iPhone 12 series and iPads (Fast-Charging, 4-6 charges)
Mi 10000 USB-C from Xiaomi (2nd largest phone company in the world and makers of Mi phones ) is our next best pick for charging iPhone 12/13 series and latest iPads if you want a quality high capacity fast-charging USB-C PD portable charger (5 to 8 recharges) at the most reasonable price. The higher capacity is especially useful if you have an iPad as iPads have two to three times larger batteries than iPhones. The power bank supports 20-watt USB-C PD output for fast-charging latest iPhone 13/12 series and older iPhone 11/XR/XS/X/8 etc. to 55-60% in 30 mins via a USB-C to Lightning Cable. It even supports micro-USB input and can hence be charges with older Android charger/cables. Mi 10000 USB-C PD stands out due to its reasonable price when compared to other similar capacity PD power banks.
Mi 10000 USB-C has a true battery capacity of 10000 mAh which means it will give the iPhone 12, 12 Pro three charges from 20% to 100%, the iPhone 12 Pro Max two charges from 20 to 100%, and the 12 Mini four charges from 20 to 100%. The 20-watt PD charging output charges the latest iPhone 12/11/XR etc. from zero to 60% in about 30 minutes. The Mi 10000 USB-C has two recharging ports for charging the power bank itself – a USB-C port and micro-USB port. It takes about 4 hours to get recharged by any 18-watt USB-C PD wall charger or any Macbook chargers.
The Mi 10000 USB-C power bank also supports Quickcharge 3.0 input/output and hence can fast-charge all Samsung S/Note and LG/Moto/Mi phones from zero to 50% in 30-40 minutes.
Mi 10000 USB-C weighs 8 oz (205 grams) and measures 6.98 x 2.71 x 0.97 inches (17.7 x 6.9 x 2.5 cm). It also has a ‘low current charging mode’ to charge Airpods, Bluetooth Headphones, Apple Watch etc.
Mi 10000 USB-C Pros
- Upto 22.5 watt USB-C output supports fastest 20-watt charging for iPhone 12/13 series
- 18-watt USB-C PD fast-charging gives the iPhone 13/12/11/11 Pro,XS/XR/X/8/8+ zero to 60% charge in about 30 minutes
- Great price!
- Five full charges for iPhone 12/11/XR
- Four full charges for iPhone 12 Mini as well as 8/7/6s/6/5/SE
- Two ports to recharge the power bank with any charger available – USB-C Port & micro-USB port
- Gets recharged in just 4 hours by 18-watt USB-C PD charger
- Low Current Charging Mode for Airpods etc.
- Comes with a USB-C to USB-C cable for fast-charging the power bank
Best High Capacity Fast Charging USB-C Portable Charger for iPhone 12, iPads, & Macbooks with bundled USB-C charger
Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD 45-watt is our top recommendation as fast charging USB-C PD power bank with bundled USB PD wall charger and highest TSA-allowed capacity for iPhone 13/12 series phones. This power bank has three charging ports – one USB-C PD port and two standard USB ports.
PowerCore+ 26800 PD 45-watt has maximum USB-C PD output of 45 watts. The high capacity and high output make it perfect portable charger for Macbooks and latest iPads that support USB-C PD fast charging such as iPad Pro 2020/2018, iPad mini 2019, iPad Air 3 etc. PowerCore+ 26800 PD 45-watt will charged all latest Samsung smartphones such as S20/S10/Note 20/10 etc. at fast speeds.
This powerbank can charge the iPhone 12, 12 Pro, an incredible eight times from 20% to 100%! Alternatively, it will charge the iPad Pro 12.9 2020 once and still charge the iPhone 12 Pro from 20 to 100% four times!
The power bank comes with a bundled 60-watt USB-C adapter. The adapter can fully-charge this massive capacity power bank fully in just 3.5 hours! It can also be used as backup charger to fast-charge the iPhone 12 series phones from zero to 50% in 30 minutes.
- Supports fastest 20-watt charging for iPhone 12 series and all latest iPads
- Highest TSA-allowed capacity for cabin luggage
- Zero to 60% in 25 to 30 minutes for iPhone 13/12, 13/12 Pro/Max/Mini
- Charges Macbook Air and Pro at fast 45 watt charging speed
- Can give one full charge for Macbook Air 2018 and can still charge a iPhone 12/12 pro fully once
- Fast-charges iPad mini 2019, iPad Air 3, iPad Pro 2020/2018
- Fast-charges older iPads as fast as the stock Apple chargers.
- Gets fully recharged in just about 3.5 hours with included charger
- Can also fast-charges old iPhones from USB ports at more than twice the speed of stock Apple iPhone chargers.
- Can charge Nintendo Switch while playing & Samsung Galaxy S20/S10/Note 20/10 etc.
- Solid build and reliability
- Anker 18-month warranty & great customer service
- No option to purchase without the bundled wall charger
Best High Capacity Fast Charging USB-C Power Bank for iPhone 12, 13, iPads, & MacBooks
Mi HyperSonic 20000 USB-C PD 50-watt
Mi HyperSonic 20000 power bank is our pick as the best highest TSA-allowed capacity fast charging USB-C portable charger for the new iPhone 12 series phones, if you want to buy your own USB-C PD wall charger to get a better overall deal. It is also a good choice if you already have a spare USB-C PD adapter or if you want to use your Macbook chargers or dual USB-C PD port power adapters.
The portable charger is best charged with a 45 watt or higher USB-C PD adapters or Macbook Air/Pro chargers and can be fully recharged in just 4 to 4.5 hours. We recommend the excellent ZMI 3-port 63-watt triple port charger or the Anker PowerCore II PD 49.5 watt dual port charger for charging this power bank. This power bank + charger combo will save you a good amount over expensive bundled USB-C PD portable charger + adapter options and give you an extra fast charging port on the adapter!
Just like the Anker 26800, this powerbank will also charge the iPhone 12 and 12 Pro eight times from 20% to 100%! Alternatively, it will charge the iPad Pro 12.9 2020 once and still charge the iPhone 12 Pro from 20 to 100% four times!
Mi HyperSonic 20000 power bank has a maximum 45-watt USB-C PD output. This makes it an excellent power bank to charge your Macbook Air as well. Mi HyperSonic 20000 has three charging ports in all – one USB-C PD port and two high speed 12-watt USB ports.
The AmazonBasics 26800 battery can be charged in just 3 hours with a Macbook charger or in 8 hours with 18 or 20-watt USB-C chargers.
- TSA-allowed capacity for in-flight carry (in cabin)
- Zero to 60% in 30 minutes for iPhone 12/13 series
- Supports fastest 20-watt charging for iPhone 13, 12 series and all latest iPads
- Charges Macbook Air and Pro at 50 watt charging speeds
- Fast-charges latest iPads & iPad Pros
- Fast-charges older iPads as fast as the stock Apple iPad chargers.
- Fast-charges iPhones 7/7+/6s/6/6+/6s+ at more than twice the speed of stock Apple iPhone chargers (0 to 50% in 40-50 mins).
- Powerbank get recharged in just 4 to 5 hours using Macbook chargers or 45+ watt USB-C PD wall chargers
- 3 charging ports – one USB-C + two USB
- Can charge most Samsung/LG/Pixel/Moto phones at fastest speeds
- Can charge Nintendo Switch while playing
- Solid build and robust construction
- Comes with a USB-C/USB-C cable
Best Fast Charging USB-C Power banks for iPhone 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, 12 mini & iPhone 12
|Features||ZMI 10000 USB-C PD 18W||New! Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD USB-C PD 20W||Anker PowerCore 20000 PD||Anker PowerCore+ 26800 USB-C PD with 60-watt USB-C wall charger||Anker Magnetic Wireless Charger 5000 for iPhone 12|
|Number of charges from 20% to 100% for iPhone 12, 12 Pro, 11, XR, 11 Pro/Max, XS, XS Max, 8 Plus||3||3||6||7+||1 (Wireless mode)|
|Number of charges from 20% to 100% for iPhone 12 Mini, SE 2020, 8, 7, 6s, 6, 5s, SE||4||4||8||10+||2|
|Maximum USB-C PD Output for charging Macbooks, iPad Pro||18-watt||18-watt||18 watt|| 45-watt
Great for Macbooks
|Samsung Galaxy S 21/20, 10, Note 20/10 fast charge|
|Time to charge the powerbank|| 3.5 hrs with USB-C PD charger or 11 Pro Max charger
9 hours with USB charger
|3.5 hrs with USB-C charger or 11 Pro/Max charger||6 hrs with USB-C PD charger/ 11 Pro/Max charger||3.5 hrs with included charger||2 hrs with any 18-watt USB-C PD charger|