The Samsung Galaxy S10 offers a stunning display and flagship features in a very compact package with a 3400 mAh battery. Limited battery life is a common complaint of S10 (and S10e) users and portable chargers for S10 are an extremely handy companion to the phone.
The Galaxy S10 supports 15-watt fast charging (zero to 50% in 30 mins), wireless charging, and comes with a USB-C charger. The best power banks for Samsung Galaxy S10 should therefore ideally support fast-charging and USB-C charging, and preferably wireless charging.
Here are our top picks as the best portable chargers for Samsung Galaxy S10 –
Best USB-C PD Portable Charger for Samsung Galaxy S10 & S10e
As the Galaxy S10 comes with a USB-C charger, a USB-C PD portable charger offers convenient and hassle-free charging for the S10 and power bank using same chargers and cables. Another advantage of PD chargers is that they can also fast-charge latest iPhones (12, 11, 11 Pro/Max, XR, XS/8, 8+) from zero to 50% in 30 mins.
RAVPower 10000 USB-C PD is our #1 choice as a USB-C PD fast charging (zero to 50% in 30 mins) portable charger for Samsung S10 & S10e. This portable charger is .5 inch slim and is hence easy to hold in hand with phone. Still it has adequate capacity to fully charge Samsung S10 and S10e fully two times.
Besides the S10/S10e, it will charge S10 Plus, Note 10, Note 10+, and Note 9 from 20% to 100% about two times.
The RAVPower 10000 USB-C PD weighs a very reasonable 6.7 oz (190 gm) and has a rounded rectangular all-plastic design.
The RAVPower 10000 USB-C PD portable charger can itself be charged in just 4.5 hours with Samsung S10 or S10e USB-C charger. It also features an additional micro-USB input port and this can be used to charge it with older chargers for the Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S5, if required.
Besides the 18-watt USB-C PD output, RAVPower 10000 USB-C PD also offers Quickcharge 3.0 support from its USB port that can charge many other Android phones. The second USB port will also charge all iPhones including older iPhones (7, 7 Plus and earlier) at twice the speeds (10-watt) of regular Apple 5-watt iPhone charger.
RAVPower 10000 USB-C PD What We like
- Zero to 50% charge for Galaxy S10 and S10e in about 30 mins
- 18-watt USB-C PD output enables fast charging for the latest Samsung phones.
- 0.5 inches thickness and 5.5 x 2.6 x.6 inches form-factor make it pocketable.
- Slim, long design with curved corners is easy to grip in hand with phone while charging.
- Gets charged in 5 hrs with Samsung S10 or S10e USB-C charger.
- Fast-charges all other 18-watt USB PD phones such as latest iPhone 11/11 Pro/XR/XS/8, and all Google Pixels including Pixel 4/4XL
- Supports both 18-watt USB-C PD and Quickcharge 3.0 output
- 6.7 oz/190 gms weight
- 18-month warranty
- Very well priced for build quality and features
What We Do Not Like
Best USB-C PD Portable Charger for Samsung Galaxy S10 & S10e (Runner-Up)
Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is the latest portable charger in Anker’s 10000 mAh battery capacity range. It is one of our favorite portable chargers for Samsung Galaxy S10 as it offers fast-charging, USB-C input/output , and has a compact design. The portable charger will fast-charge your Samsung Galaxy S10 fully more than two times and charge it from zero to 50% in just 30 minutes.
The PowerCore 10000 PD portable charger will charge the latest Samsung and other Android phones (Samsung S10, S9, Note 9, Pixel 4XL/3XL, 4/3) and the latest iPhones (12, 11, XR, 11 Pro, XS/X/8/8+) as it supports both 18-watt USB-C PD and QuickCharge 3.0. Anker PowerCore 10000 PD fast-charges the S10 and S10e two times. It also charges the small-screen iPhones (iPhone 8, 7, 6s, 6) more than three times, and all the large-screen iPhones (iPhone 12, 11, 11 Pro, XR, XS, X, 8 Plus, 7 Plus, 6 Plus) more than two times.
Anker PowerCore 10000 PD has one USB-C port and a regular USB port. It can charges two phones simultaneously at good speeds due to its 28-watt maximum output. For example, it will fast-charge S10 with USB-C Power Delivery port and will fast-charge iPhone 7 with the regular USB port at the same time.
PowerCore 10000 PD will get fully charged in 3.5 hours with the Samsung S10/S10e charger.
The power bank weighs 6.8 oz (192 grams) and has dimensions of 4.5 x 2.0 x 1.0 inch. It also features trickle-Charging Mode to ensure safe charging of small devices and wearables.
- Charges Samsung Galaxy S10 from zero to 50% in just 30 minutes
- Fully charges S10 more than two times
- Premium build quality
- Charges two phones simultaneously
- Also supports 18-watt USB-C PD for all the latest iPhones
- Dual output ports – USB-C port and a regular USB port
- Will charge all the large-screen iPhones more than two times.
- Charges small-screen iPhones (8, 7, 6s, 6) more than three times
- Charges older Android phones from zero to 50% in about 50-55 minutes
- Gets fully charged in just 3.5 hours with the S10 charger
- USB-C to USB-C cable included
Best Wireless Portable Charger for Samsung Galaxy S10 & S10e
Samsung 10000 Wireless USB-C fast-charging power bank
Samsung 10000 Wireless USB-C portable charger is our top choice as fast charging wireless+wired 2-in-1 powerbank for Samsung Galaxy S10 as well as other Samsung phones that support wireless charging.
Wireless power banks enable you to just keep the phone on top of the power bank for charging it continuously. This is very convenient as you can easily pick the phone anytime to answer calls or view messages without the hassle of a charging cable.
Released in April 2019, Samsung 10000 Wireless portable charger provides 100% compatible wireless + wired backup solution for the S10 and S10e as it supports compatible fastest wireless charging (10-watt) and fastest wired charging (15-watt) modes for the S10/S10e.
Samsung 10000 Wireless portable charger is a USB-C input powerbank that can be charged directly with your Samsung S10/S0e chargers in just 5 hours.
When used in wired charging mode, Samsung 10000 Wireless USB-C will fully charge S10, S10e. It charges the S10 and S10e at their maximum possible 15-watt charging speed (zero to 50% in 30 mins) in wired mode.
In the wireless charging mode, Samsung 10000 Wireless charger will fully charge the S10 and S10e about 1.5 times or you can charge the S10e from 20% to 100% twice. This is because of slightly lower efficiency in the wireless mode. Besides charging the latest Samsungs, Samsung 10000 Wireless charger can also wirelessly charge iPhone 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XS, XR, X, XS Max, 8, and 8+ and Qi phones such as Google Pixels.
Samsung 10000 Wireless charger supports 10-watt Qi wireless charging and charges latest the S10 at 10-watt wireless charging speed (zero to 50% in about 50 minutes).
Samsung 10000 Wireless USB-C portable charger weighs 7.5 oz (238 gm) making it the lightest wireless fast-charging 10000mah portable charger for S10, and S10e.
- 100% compatibility as it is made by Samsung for S and Note series phones
- Supports fastest wireless charging (10-watt) mode for S10/S10e.
- Supports fastest wired charging (15-watt) for S10/S10e.
- Supports charging of two phones/devices at once – one wirelessly and one with cable
- Works as a wireless charging pad when plugged in to power.
- Can wirelessly charge Samsung Galaxy watch and other Qi devices such as wireless earbuds etc.
- Zero to 50% charge for S10 and S10e in about 30 mins
- Supports fastest wireless charging (10-watt) for latest iPhones 11/11 Pro/XR etc. and Pixel 4 XL/4/3/3 XL etc.
- Powerbank can be charged via USB-C charging port directly using Samsung S10 or S10e chargers
- Slim eye-catching design.
- Fully charges in 4.5 hours with standard Samsung USB-C chargers that come with S10/S10e.
- Samsung 10000 Wireless charger is built exclusively for fastest charging of latest Samsung phones such as S0/S10e in 15-watt wired/10-watt wireless mode. When used in wired mode, it will not charge fast-charge latest iPhones 11/11 Pro/XS/XR/X or Pixels from zero to 50% in 30 mins as it lacks 18-watt USB PD support. However, it will still charge iPhones and Pixels at fastest supported possible wireless charging speeds.
Best High Capacity Portable Charger for Samsung Galaxy S10
Anker PowerCore Essential 20000 PD with 18-watt USB-C PD & Quickcharge
Anker PowerCore Essential 20000 PD, released in September 2019, is our new favorite 20000 mAH capacity portable charger for Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10e. Anker PowerCore Essential 20000 PD fast-charges the S10 and S10e from zero to 50% charge in about 30 minutes. It can be charged directly with Samsung S10/S10e chargers as it has a USB-C input port.
The PowerCore Essential 20000 PD will charge the Samsung Galaxy S10 fully nearly four times and the S10e about 4.5 times.
Besides the S10/S10e/S10+/Note 10/9/8, PowerCore Essential 20000 PD, will also fast-charge all the latest iPhones (iPhone 12, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XR, XS, XS Max, X, 8 Plus, 8) from zero to 50% in 30 minutes as it supports 18-watt USB-C PD.
The power bank charges all large-screen iPhones fully about five times and all the small-screen iPhones (iPhone 8, 7, 6s, 6) about seven times. PowerCore Essential 20000 PD also supports 2.4 amp charging for older iPhones. It is an especially great choice for latest iPads as it can fast-charge latest PD supporting 2018/2019 iPads and provides one full charge for most iPads + one full charge for any iPhone.
PowerCore Essential 20000 PD can be fully charged with the Samsung S10 or S10e charger or any QuickCharge 3.0 charger in 6.5 hours.
The power bank weighs 12.2 oz (about 350 grams) which is easily the lower than any other PD capable 20000 mAh power bank in the market. It has dimensions of 6.2 x 2.9 x 0.8 inches, which makes it slimmer than almost all 20000 mah power banks in the market as most such powerbanks are 1 inch thick. The textured outer shell gives it a premium feel and the portable charger feels like a premium well-built product in hand. A free USB-C to USB-C cable comes in the pack and this is very useful for S10/S10e owners.
- Fully charges Samsung Galaxy S10 four times & S10e about 4.5 times
- Charges Samsung Galaxy S10/S10e zero to 50% in about 30 minutes.
- Can be charged via USB-C port and gets charged with Samsung S10/S10e USB-C charger in 6.5 hours
- Fast-charges all other latest Samsung phones (S10 Plus, Note 10/9/8, S9, S8 Plus, etc)
- Also fast-charges all latest iPhones including 11/11 Pro/Max
- Fast-charge all the latest 2018/2019 iPads (Mini, Pro, Air)
- Supports BOTH 18-watt USB-C PD and 18-WATT QuickCharge 3.0
- Supports 2.4 amp charging for older iPhones and Android phones
- 12.2 oz (350 grams) weight is lowest in class
- 0.8 inch (20 mm) thickness is also lowest in class
- Textured curved outer shell is ergonomic
- Feels sturdy in hand
- Free USB-C to USb-C cable included
PowerCore Essential 20000 PD Cons
Best High-Output Portable Charger for Samsung Galaxy S10
RAVPower 20000 45-watt PD is a high-output power bank with a huge 45-watt USB-C Power Delivery output which makes it perfect for charging not just phones but also tablets, and USB-C laptops, or MacBooks.. This power bank fast-charges Samsung Galaxy S10 from zero to 50% in just 30 minutes and packs enough power to fast-charge the Galaxy S10 more than four times.
RAVPower 20000 45-watt PD will also fast-charge most other latest Android phones including Samsung Note 10/Note 10+ from zero to 50% in just 30 minutes!
RAVPower 20000 45-watt PD can charge all the latest large-screen iPhones (iPhone 12, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XR, XS, XS Max, X, 8 Plus, 7 Plus, 6s Plus) about five times and will charge all the small-screen iPhones about seven times.
The portable charger will fast-charge laptops, tablets, and MacBooks with its huge 45-watt USB-PD output and will charge MacBook Air fully almost once.
RAVPower 20000 45-watt PD has a USB-C PD capable charging port and a regular USB charging port. RAVPower 20000 45-watt PD can be fully charged with any 30-watt USB-C PD charger including the MacBook charger in about 4 hours. It can also be charged with micro-USB port as well. It also has a micro-USB port for charging the power bank.
Weighing 14 oz (about 395 grams) which is light for a 20000 mAh capacity and as dimensions of 6.3 x 3 x 0.9 inches.
- Can fully charge Samsung Galaxy S10 four times
- Charges Samsung S10 from zero to 50% in about 30 minutes
- Also fast-charges USB PD phones such as latest iPhone 11/11 Pro/XR/XS/8/Pixel 4/3/2 etc.
- Can charge all large-screen iPhones more than five times.
- Charges small-screen iPhones (8, 7, 6s, 6) more than seven times
- 45-watt PD output fast charges MacBook Air
- Can be recharged with 30-watt USB-C PD MacBook charger or any or any 30-watt USB-C PD charger in about 4 hours
- Can be charged either by micro-USB or USB-C cable
- Supports 2.4 amp charging for older iPhones and Android phones
- Weighs around 14.1 oz (398 grams) which is great for 20000 mAh
- Fast-charges iPad Pro 2018, iPad mini 2019, and iPad Air 3
- Good USB-C/USB-C cable included
RAVPower 20000 45-watt PD Cons