Samsung Galaxy S23/S22 Ultra, Plus, and the vanilla S23/S22 are Samsung’s flagship phones. They all support fastest charging by 45-watt PPS chargers (S23 & S22 Ultra/Plus only) and 25-watt USB-C chargers (All S23/S22 series phones). The best portable chargers for Samsung Galaxy S23/S22 series should ideally support 25-watt USB-C fast charging, get charged fast with Samsung 25-watt charger or equivalent chargers, and have enough capacity to charge the massive batteries of the phones. Here is our pick of best power banks for Samsung S23 and the S22 series-
Some chargers in the article are 20 or 18-watt even as Galaxy S23/S22 support 45 & 25-watt maximum charging speed. This is because faster charging depletes power bank battery at greater speed and 20/18-watt is a good balance of charging speed and battery-backup. Also, even though on paper the S23/S22 series support 45/25-watt charging, in real the charging speed difference between Samsung’s 45-watt and 25-watt charging is barely 10-5% faster compared to 20 watt USB-C charging.
Best USB-C Fast Charging Portable Charger for Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, S22+, S22, & S23 series
PowerCore Slim 10000 USB-C PD is Anker’s smallest and most compact 20-watt USB-C PD power bank. It is very slim at just half-inch and very pocket-friendly with a premium design and finish. The PowerCore Slim 10000 PD supports up to 20-watt USB-C PD fast-charging and will give Samsung S23/S22 Plus zero to 50% charge in about 40 minutes (about 45 minutes for S22 Ultra, and 30 mins for S22/S23). The 10,000 mAh battery fully charges the Samsung S22+ from 30% to 100% two times and S22 from 20% to 100% twice.
PowerCore Slim 10000 USB-C PD can be fully charged in about 3.5 hours by any 18-watt or higher USB-C PD charger or the Samsung 25-watt USB-C charger using the included cable or the USB-C/USB-C cable that comes with S22 phones.. It can only be charged via the USB-C port.
The power bank also fast-charges –
- All the latest iPhones (15/14, 13/12/11 series, XR, XS, X/8/8+) from zero to 60% in 30 mins
- Latest Android/Samsung phones (Samsung S23, S22, S21 series, Pixel 7/6 etc.) from zero to 50% in about 30-40 minutes,
- Old iPhones (7, 7 Plus, 6, 6s, etc.) from zero 50% in about 40 minutes with 2.4 amp charging.
- Older Android phones from zero to 50% in about 40-50 minutes with 2.4 amp charging.
Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD weighs 6.7 oz (192 grams) and has dimensions of 5 x 3.0 x .55 inches (12 x 6.0 x 1.2 cm).
- Fast-charges Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, S22+, S22/S23 from empty to 50% in about 45/40/30 minutes
- Charges S22+/S23+ from 30% to 100% two times,
- Premium build quality and feel
- Supports up to 20-watt USB-C PD and 12-watt charging for old phones
- Two ports – a USB-C PD port and regular USB-A
- Also fast-charges all latest iPhones to 50% in 30 mins
- Gets fully charged in 3.5 hours directly by Samsung 25-watt chargers or any 18-watt USB-C PD charger
- Weighs 6.7 oz (198 grams)
- Very slim at .52 inches or 12mm
- Comes with a USB-C to USB-C cable. Requires no other extra cable for fast-charging S22s or the power bank
Best 25-watt USB-C PPS Fast Charging Power Bank for Samsung S23 series & S22 Ultra, S22+, S22 (Fastest Possible charging)
Samsung 25-watt 10000 wired portable charger is currently the lightest 25-watt PPS fast charging portable charger for latest Samsung phones – the S23, S22, and S21 series, Note 20 series and Note 10 series phones. This 10,000 mAh battery bank gives the Samsung S22+ two charges from 30% to 100%. If one is willing to pay the slightly higher price for ~20% faster charging speed, then these Samsung portable chargers are the fastest and best choice for latest Samsung S23/S22/S21s.
The Samsung 25-watt 10000 power bank also fast-charges all other older Samsung phones including S/Note series, A53/A52, A51, A73/A72/A71, A70 etc., most latest Android phones and all latest iPhones such as iPhone 14, 13, 12, 11, X, XR, XS, XS Max, etc. with 18-watt USB-C PD.
The power bank is compact and very slim with weight of around 8.8 oz (230 g) and measures 6.5 × 4 × 0.8 inches (160.4 × 100 × 20 mm) . Given its features, it is a future-proof investment for not just Samsungs but also even iPhones 13/12 etc. that now fast-charge beyond 18-watt to 20-25 watt speeds.
- Perfect compatibility and fastest speeds for latest Samsungs
- 25-watt PPS USB-C PD output charges Galaxy S23 and S22 series, Note 20/10 series from zero to 50% in 25/30 mins – as fast as the Samsung 25-watt adapters.
- Charges Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra (3 times), S22+, S22 about 2 times from 30% to 100%
- Fast-charges all latest iPhones to 60% in 30 mins including iPhone 15/14/13/12 series, iPhone 11 series, iPad Pro 2020/2018, etc. and latest Android/Pixel phones.
- Can be recharged in about 3 hours by any S22 series chargers
- Two output ports- one USB-C and one regular USB ports
- 2.4 amp max charging for older iPhones such as 6, 6s, 7, 7 Plus, etc. and 3-amps for older Androids
- Weighs around 8.8 oz (230 grams)
- Wired version comes with a 10-cm USB-C/USB-C charging cable. Not a big deal but this helps you avoid buying a new cable for the power bank.
- Slightly expensive than 18/20-watt PD power banks.
- Wireless version does not come with a USB-C cable! 🙁
Best Priced USB-C Fast Charging Portable Chargers for Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, S22+, S22 & S23
Like all other 18-watt PD power-banks, Xiaomi Mi Ultra 22-watt USB-C PD fast-charges the Samsung S22+ from zero to 50% in about 35 minutes. The power banks gets recharged in about 4 hours by the Galaxy S23 and S22 series chargers over the USB-C port. It also has an additional micro-USB port in addition to the USB-C port for charging the power bank.
18-watt USB-C PD support means that the portable charger will also fast-charge (zero to 50% in 30 mins) all new iPhones (iPhone 8 and later) including iPhone 14/13/12/11 and latest Samsung smartphones including Note 20 series, A72, A52, A71, A51/A50, S8, S9, S10, S10 Plus, etc., other latest LG/Moto Android phones.
Xiaomi Mi Ultra 22-watt USB-C PD has slim and long phone shaped design that makes it very pocketable and easy to hold in hand while charging phones. The fabric finish grips the phone well and is better than plastic finish.
We highly recommend Xiaomi Mi Ultra 22-watt USB-C PD as it has great build quality, premium design, comes with an USB-C/USB-C cable (an absolute must for fast-charging power bank or Note 10s) and has a non-slip fabric-outer surface, useful for glass-back S22 series phones.
- Fast-charging for Samsung Galaxy S23 and S22 series from zero to 50% in about 30-45 minutes
- Samsung S22+ from 30% to 100% two times
- Premium build
- 18-watt USB-C PD and as well as Quickcharge 3.0 and 2.4 amp charging
- Two charging ports – a USB-C PD port and a regular USB
- Additional micro-USB port for charging with old adapters.
- Can be fully charged in 3.5 hours directly by Galaxy S22 Ultra, S22+, S22 charger or any 18-watt USB-C PD charger
- 6.7 oz or about 200 gram weight with 0.5 inch slim design
- ZMI Powerpack 18-watt USB-C PD comes with a USB-C to USB-C cable and a USB-A to USB-C cable. USB-C to USB-C cable is handy for fast-charging the power bank or S22 phones.
Best High Capacity USB-C Power Bank for Samsung S22 Ultra, S22+, S22, S23 series & Laptops
The power bank will fast-charge the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, S22+, S22 phones from zero to 50% in around 30-40 minutes.
The standout feature of Mi HyperSonic 20000 is its unusually high 50-watt USB-C PD output that enables it to charge a wide range of laptops including Microsoft Surface Laptop, Dell XPS 15/13, HP Spectre, Macbook Air and Macbook Pro at very fast speeds of up to 50-watt over the USB-C port.
The Mi HyperSonic 20000 Pro 50-watt portable charger will also fast-charge all other Samsung phones including S10/S9/S8 series, other latest Android phones and all latest iPhones such as iPhone 13, 12, 11, X, XR, XS, XS Max, etc. at 18-27 watt USB-C PD. Older iPhone XR, 11 are charged at 18-watts while newer iPhone 13 Pro Max is charged at 27-watts.
Mi HyperSonic 20000 50-watt USB-C can be recharged in just about 4.5 hours by any 45-watt or more USB-C PD charger including Macbook chargers or USB-C laptop chargers. It will get charged in 5 hours with the Galaxy S23 and S22 series chargers.
The power bank has a weight of around 15.52 oz (440 g) and measures 6× 3 × 1.1 inches (150.4 × 75.8 × 27 mm) .
- Up to 50-watt PPS USB-C PD output charges Galaxy S22 series, S22 Ultra, S22+, S22 from zero to 50% in 30-40 mins .
- 50-watt PD output charges most Surface, Dell/HP USB-C laptops, and Macbook Air and Macbook Pro
- Charges Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra (3 times), S22+, S22 about 4 times from 30% to 100%
- Fast-charges all latest iPhones including iPhone 13/12 series, iPhone 11 series, iPad Pro 2020/2018, etc. and latest Android phones.
- Can be recharged in about 4.5 hours by any 45-watt USB-C PD charger or in 5 hours with S22 series chargers
- Three total output ports- one USB-C and two USB ports
- Comes with a quality 5 amp e-mark USB-C to USB-C cable
- 2.4 amp max charging for older iPhones such as 6, 6s, 7, 7 Plus, etc. and 3-amps for older Androids
- Weighs around 15.5 oz (440 grams) – good for its high output and capacity
Best High Capacity USB-C PD Fast-Charging Power Bank for Samsung Galaxy S23 series & S22 Ultra, S22+, S22
Samsung S22/S23 series phones have very large batteries and 10000mAh portable chargers are just enough for two charges from 30% to 100%, which is about a day of heavy use, especially with fast-draining 5G. Anker PowerCore Essential 20000 PD is a high-capacity USB-C portable charger with larger battery size of 20000 mAh that can fully charge the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, S22+, S22 from 30% to 100% four times. The power bank will give the phones zero to 50% charge in about 30-40 minutes.
PowerCore Essential 20000 PD can be charged in about 6 hours with Samsung Galaxy S23 and S22 series chargers via the USB-C port. It comes with a USB-C/USB-C cable that can be used to fast-charge the power bank or the phones.
Just like its smaller 10000mah version, the Essential 20000 PD power bank will charge –
- Newest iPhone 14, 13/12 series, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, SE 2020, XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8, 8+ etc. from zero to 60% in 30 mins
- Latest Android phones (Samsung Note 20 series, S22 series, S10, S10 Plus, etc.) from zero to 50% in about 30-40 minutes.
- iPhones 7, 7 Plus, 6, 6s, etc. from zero 50% in about 40 minutes – twice as fast as Apple iPhone 5-watt charger.
- Old Android phones such as S6 from zero to 50% in about 40-50 minutes with QuickCharge or 2.4 amp charging.
PowerCore Essential 20000 PD 20-watt weighs about 12.6 oz (350 grams) and has dimensions of 6.4 x 2.7 x 0.9 inches (170 x 62 x 22 mm). It is hands-down the lightest 20000mah PD powerbank and is slimmer than many 10000mah powerbanks.
- 20000mAh battery to charge the Samsung S22+ four times from 30% to 100%
- 18-watt PD fast-charging gives zero to 50% charge to S22+ in about 35 minutes
- Fast-charges all the latest Samsung phones, and other LG/Moto/Mi/Nokia Android phones
- Fast charges all latest iPhones including iPhone 13/12 & 11 series from zero to 50% in 30 mins.
- Supports 18-watt USB-C PD and Qualcomm QuickCharge as well as 2.4 amp charging
- Can be fully recharged from empty in 6 hours by the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, S22+, S22 chargers
- 12.6 oz (348 grams) weight is best in class
- Included USB-C to USB-C cable.
Best Wireless USB-C PD Power Bank for Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, S22+, S22, & S23 series
Wireless power banks are very useful for constant use of the phone over the day without repeatedly keeping track of the battery and plugging it in chargers. Anker PowerCore III 10000 Wireless USB-C is a compact, light and fast-charging wireless+wired USB-C PD power bank for Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, S22+, S22 & S23 series phones. In wired mode, Anker PowerCore III 10000 works just like any other 18-watt USB-C PD power bank and gives two charges from 30% to 100% to the S22+ at charging speed of zero to 50% in about 35 minutes (30 mins for S23/S22).
In wireless mode, the charging efficiency of Anker PowerCore III 10000 Wireless USB-C drops by minimum 30%. This means you can expect about three charges from 30% to 100% for the S22+ when charging in wireless mode. This is due to unavoidable loss of energy in all wireless power banks or charging pads. We, therefore, recommend using only the wired mode when you do not have easy access to power outlets. Wireless mode is best used when the power bank is plugged in or when you are close to a power outlet (such as at work or when connected to in-seat USB power outlet in flights).
Anker PowerCore III 10000 Wireless USB-C also supports 15-watt Samsung Adaptive Fast Charging for older Samsungs S10/S9/S8/S7 etc. and Note 10/9/8 etc. and charges most older Samsung phones fully four times in wired mode. It will also fast-charge latest iPhones 14/13/12, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, SE 2020, XS, XS Max, XR, X etc. from zero to 50% in 30 mins.
Anker PowerCore III 10000 Wireless USB-C can be charged in about 6 hours with Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, S22+, S22 chargers. A useful feature is that, you can use the power bank to wirelessly charge phones while charging the power bank.
The power bank weighs about 8.3 oz (235 grams) with dimensions of 6 x 3 x 1 inches. The design is premium with excellent textured outer surface for maximum grip while wireless charging.
- Zero to 50% in 30/40 minutes for S23 and S22 series
- Wired mode fast charges the Samsung S22+ four times from 30% to 100%
- Wired mode fast charges all latest iPhones – iPhone 14/13/12 & 11/XR/XS/X/8/8+ zero to 50% in 30 mins.
- Wireless mode charges the Samsung S22+ three times from 30% to 100%
- 10-watt wireless charging support (7.5-watt for iPhones and 5-watt for old iPhones such as iPhone 8)
- Also wirelessly charges other Qi compatible phones such as LG ThinQ, Pixels etc.
- Wirelessly charge phones while charging the power bank
- Can be recharged in about 6 hours by the S22 series chargers
- USB-C to USB-C cable included.
- Can be used as a wireless charging pad but not as a stand. The stand mode is very handy for a quick glance at the display and is easier for quickly picking up phone to receive calls etc.