10,000 mAH is a very popular capacity level for powerbanks as it balances portability with adequate backup capacity. A 10000 mAH power bank will recharge most smartphones about three times. The size and weight of 10,000 mAH powerbanks is still small enough to fit in a pocket (or a small purse) which is another huge plus while you are on-the-go.
Here is our pick of three best 10000 mAH power banks that offer the best mix of features, battery capacity, reliability, quick-charging features, portability and price!
Best Overall, Lightest & Most Compact 10000 mAH Powerbank
PowerCore II 10000 with Quick Charge 2.0 compatible Input and Output
Anker PowerCore II 10000 is the latest 10000 mAH powerbank from Anker. It is Anker’s lightest and most compact powerbank that supports fastest charging for Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+, S8, S8+,S7,S7 Edge, S6, Note 8, Note 5 etc. besides supporting the fastest 2.4 amp charging mode for all Apple iPhones (iPhone X, Xs, Xs, Max, 8, 8 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 5,SE,5S etc. ). The powerbank can be fully charged in four hours using standard Samsung wall charger or any QuickCharge wall charger. But, the biggest factor in making it a smashing hit is the price which is almost same as the earlier version that it replaces.
Anker PowerCore II 10000 now comes with a 10-position LED charging indicator and a new scratch proof rugged design.
What We Like
- QuickCharge 2.0 support for latest fast charging phones such as Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+, S8, S8+,S7,S7 Edge, S6, Note 8, Note 5 etc. Most 2018 smartphones such as Galaxy S8, Google Pixel etc. only support up to Quickcharge 2.0
- Fast 2.4 amp charging support for Apple iPhones including iPhone 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 5,SE,5S
- 6.6 ounces (190 gm) weight! Lightest 10000 mAH portable charger
- Extremely light and compact – even smaller than PowerCore+ 10050
What We Do not like
- Just one USB charging port
Best Fast-Charging USB-C PD Powerbank for Latest iPhones Xs/Max/Xr/X/8 & Latest Android phones
Anker PowerCore 10000 PD
PowerCore 10000 PD is Anker’s latest 10000 mAh powerbank and was released in February 2019. This much awaited 18-watt USB-C PD powerbank is Anker’s first ever compact and pocketable USB-C PD powerbank and Anker’s first ever powerbank that can charge latest iPhones Xs Max/Xs/X/8/8+ etc. 0 to 50% in 30 mins . Anker PowerCore 10000 PD is easily the best quality 10000 mah we have used so far and is now our top pick as best fast charging powerbank for iPhone XS Max, XS, XR, iPhone 8/8+/X.
PowerCore 10000 PD comes in a new longer and narrower 4.5 inches x 2 inches x 1 inch design. It has two charging ports: one USB-C PD port with maximum output of 18-watt and a standard 10-watt (2-amp) maximum capacity regular USB port. Both the charging ports can output simultaneously at maximum speed and this allows you to charge your new iPhone Xs/X/8 and older iPhone 7/6 from the same compact powerbank at maximum speed!
PowerCore 10000 PD weighs just 7oz and can be charged in just 3 hours using any 18-watt USB-C PD wall charger. You can also use iPad Pro or Macbook AC adapters to fast-charge the PowerCore 10000 PD. We recommend Anker Powerport PD2 30-watt dual port wall charger for fast-charging this powerbank. Anker Powerport PD2 will also fast-charge (0 to 50% in 30 mins) your iPhone XS Max, XS, X, XR and 8, 8 Plus.
PowerCore 10000 PD will fully charge iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X and iPhone 8+ twice and full charge the iPhone 8, 7, 6 etc. three times.
- Compact size – same size and weight (7 oz/200gm) as Anker’s 10000 mah Powercore powerbanks
- Two ports with 2 amp support from second port makes it Anker’s lightest powerbank with two ports.
- 28-watt total output (18w USB-C PD + 10 watt regular USB) for simultaneously charging two devices
- Fast charges Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+/S8/S7/S6/Note 8/9 at fastest speeds
- Charge Macbooks at quite decent 18 watt charging speed
- Trickle charging support for charging low-power devices such as Bluetooth headphones and smartwatches
- Grippy design is easy to hold
- Reliable and sturdy build quality
- Anker’s history of great customer service backs the 18-month warranty
- 1-inch thickness. A slimmer design would have been more pocketable.
- Price is a bit high. If you want a lower-priced decent 18-watt USB-C PD powerbank, consider the Aukey 10000 PD which has same features but much lower price.
Best Value For Money 10000 mAH Powerbank
Aukey USB-C 10000 Slim powerbank
Aukey USB-C Slim 10000 powerbank is our top pick as a value for money good 10000 mAH powerbank that also supports USB-C charging/recharging. This allows it to be charged with USB-C cable wall chargers that come with most Android new phones today. Aukey USB-C Slim 10000 not only offers USB-C charging/recharging support, but it also has an additional regular USB charging port and the powerbank can also be recharged via micro-USB as well.
The powerbank has a slim and ultralight form-factor with excellent build quality and comes at an attractive price point. A very stand-out feature available in Aukey USB-C Slim 10000 that is not usually seen in low-cost powerbanks is that it supports 3 Amp charging. This allows it to charge Android phones that support 3 amp charging (Nexus 5X/6, Pixel 2/XL and many Motorola phones) at 3 amp max charging output.
It also charges all iPhones and Android phones at 2.1 amp to 2.4 amp max speed including Samsung Galaxy and Note series smartphones such as S9, S9+, S8, S8+,S7,S7 Edge, S6, Note 8, Note 5 etc.
This means it will charge most Android phones zero to 50% in about 50 minutes and charge iPhones from zero to 50% in about 40-50 minutes.
Aukey USB-C Slim 10000 can be fully charged in just 6-8 hours using any 3 amp or 2.4 amp wall charger or any standard Samsung Galaxy/Note/J/A series wall chargers for S9, S8, S7 etc. Aukey USB-C Slim 10000 weighs just 6.9 oz (195 gm) and is just 0.6 inches thick, making it very pocketable.
What We Like
- Price! Excellent reasonably priced good quality USB-C 10000 maH powerbank from a reputed brand.
- Can be charged both by USB-C and micro-USB
- Slim .6 inches thick design is a great plus at this price point.
- 3 Amp charging support for Android phones that support 3 amp charging (such as Nexus 6/5x, Motorola phones, Pixel 2/XL etc).
- 2.4 amp fast charging support for all Androids including Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+, S8, S8+,S7,S7 Edge, S6, Note 8, Note 5 etc.
- Fast 2.1 amp charging support for all iPhones – Apple iPhone 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 5,SE,5S
- 24-month warranty with reliable customer service history
What We Do not like
- Nothing to not like.
Best 10000 mAH Power Bank with QuickCharge 3.0
RAVPower QC 3.0 10000 mAH
RAVPower 10000 QC 3.0 is our favorite 10000 mAH QuickCharge 3.0 powerbank. It version comes with Quickcharge 3.0 for both Input (for charging the powerbank in 3.5 hrs) and output (for charging your smartphone to 80% in 30 minutes).
RAVPower 10000 QC 3.0 comes in a very sleek and smooth design in black and white colors . Its .6 inches (16 mm) thickness makes it very pocketable companion to today’s slim smartphones.
The powerbank weighs just 6.8 oz and is 5.75 inches by 2.8 inches – comparable in dimensions to smartphones.
What We Like!
- Quickcharge 3.0 Charging in a very slim and pocketable package
- 18-watt fast-charging support for fastest charging mode of Samsung smartphones – Galaxy S9, S9+, S8, S8+,S7,S7 Edge, S6, Note 8, Note 5 etc.
- Fast 2.4 amp charging support for Apple iPhone 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 5,SE,5S
- .63 inches thickness makes it more pocketable than Anker’s QX 3.0 rival
- Gets charged in 3.5 hours using a Quickcharge wall charger
- Attractively priced – the black version is often discounted on Amazon via special coupons
What we do not like!
Best Ultralight 10000 mAH Power Bank with QuickCharge 3.0
Anker PowerCore Speed QC 10000
Anker PowerCore Speed QC 10000 is one of Anker’s two power banks in the 10000 mAH category that supports QC 3.0. This version comes with Quickcharge 3.0 for both Input and output.
Quickcharge 3.0 output of Anker PowerCore Speed QC 10000 enable sit to rapidly charge your smartphones and tablets in about a third time than regular powerbanks .
It is solidly built with a sleek and small design that makes it a stylish and pocketable companion to smartphones.
Anker PowerCore Speed QC 10000 weighs just 6.6 oz and is 3.8 inches by 2.4 inches. This makes it only slightly larger than a credit card (3.37 x 2.12 inches), ensuring that occupies little space in your jeans pocket or purse.
What We Like!
- Quickcharge 3.0 Charging for blazing fast charging speeds
- Also support Quickcharge 2.0 used by Samsung smartphones such as Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+, S8, S8+,S7,S7 Edge, S6, Note 8, Note 5 etc.
- Fast 2.4 amp charging support for iPhones
- Solid and reliable build
What we do not like!
- One charging port only though it is a minor concern for a 10000 mAH portable battery.
Best Rugged and Waterproof 10000 mAH Power Bank
Fospower PowerActive 10200 mAh
For outdoors and beach enthusiasts, a waterproof powerbank is an excellent companion to a waterproof smartphone or a waterproof bluetooth speaker. We have included the Fospower PowerActive 10200 mAH power bank in the list as it offers something that the other power banks simply do not offer. The Fospower PowerActive powerbank is waterproof up to 1 meter (IP 67), shock proof and dustproof. This means that if you want to your power bank to join you outdoors in some summer or sea fun, then a splash or a rainy spell will not affect your power backup!
Fospower PowerActive 10200mah will fully charge Samsung S9, S8, etc twice and most iPhone 8, iPhone 7/6, etc. three times. It also comes with an inbuilt flashlight as well. Fospower PowerActive supports fast 2.1 amp charging for Android smartphones (roughly 50% charge in 50 minutes) and fastest 2.1 amp charging for iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6 etc. (about 70% charge in 50 minutes)
Fospower PowerActive weighs less (at just 7.76 ounces or 220 grams) than most other rugged or non-rugged powerbanks in the market and has a handy fast-charging port and flashlight as well.
What We Like!
- Waterproof (IP67 level which means up to 1 meter of water)
- Well priced
- Shockproof & Dustproof
- Lightweight at 7.7oz (220 gm)
- Built-in Flashlight – a nice feature for outdoor use.
- Supports 2.1 fast charging for both Android phones and iPhones
- One fast-charging port (2.1A)
- Cool looks with high visibility orange striped shell
- Inbuilt compass and carabiner
- Excellent 18 month warranty (Anker also offers same warranty).
What we do not like!
- Lacks supports for 18-watt fast charging mode for Samsung Galaxy S9/S8/S7 etc.
The integrated carabiner is handy for securely charging smartphones on-the-go