Motorola Moto G series (G7/G6/G5/G4) and Z series phones offer excellent value for money and are very popular among Android users. All these Moto phones get charged via USB-C port and ship with a very unique type of fast-charging wall charger (15-watt – 5V @ 3 amps). The best power banks for Moto phones support 15-watt fast charging to charge Moto phones at same speed at wall charger.
Also, ideal power banks for Moto G7/G6/Z3/Z2 etc. must get charged via USB-C port and should be able to fast-charge quickly using the wall chargers that ship with Moto phones. This allows you to fully charge the power banks in 4 hours with your Moto charger without buying/requiring any extra new cable.
The unique nature of charging supported by Moto phones means that most regular QuickCharge power banks are not best-suited for Moto phones. For example, no Anker 10000 mah power bank gets charged via 3 amp USB-C and also output 3 amps via USB-C.
After lots of research, we have selected best power banks for Moto phones on the basis of a number of criteria including maximum compatibility with 15-watt Moto fast charging, power output quality, build quality, warranty, customer service quality, weight etc.
Best Fast Charging Power Bank for Motorola G6, G6 Plus, G7, G5, Z3, Z2 and G4 Series
RAVPower 10000 USB-C
RAVPower 10000 USB-C Powerbank is our #1 choice as fast-charging powerbank for Motorola G6, G6 Plus, G7, G5, Z3, Z2 and G4 Series. It fast-charges all the latest Moto G6, G7, Z2, Z3, etc. phones at their fastest possible 15-watt speed. RAVPower 10000 USB-C Powerbank also gets fast-charged at its maximum charging speed using Moto wall chargers in just 4 hours at it supports the 15-watt fast-charging mode of Moto fast-chargers.
RAVPower 10000 USB-C Powerbank can be charged via USB-C port, same way as your Moto G/Z phones. This lets you charge the powerbank with your Moto chargers without buying any new cable.
The powerbank will charge Moto phones at same fast-charging speed as the fast wall chargers that come with the Moto phones.
All new Moto Z/G phones have 3000 to 3500 mah batteries. The RAVPower 10000 USB-C Powerbank will fully charge all these phones including Motorola G6, G6 Plus, G7, G7 Plus, G5, Z3, Z2 and G4 Series etc. minimum two times.
RAVPower 10000 USB-C Powerbank has one USB-C port and one regular USB port.
The powerbank will charge most other Android phones including Samsung S10, S9 etc. about zero to 50% in about 50 minutes. It will also charge most iPhones from zero to 50% in about 45-50 mins.
- 15-watt output support – same as Moto fast wall chargers
- 15 watt input support – Can be charged at fastest possible speed in 4 hours with USB-C wall chargers that come with Moto phones
- Charges all Motorola G6, G6 Plus, G7, G5, Z3, Z2 and G4 Series phones at fastest possible speed – zero to 50% in about 30 mins
- USB-C input/output port. Does not require any extra cable to charge
- Can also be charged using micro-USB cable used by older Android phones
- .6 inches slim design makes it very pocketable
- Long, slim narrow sturdy design
- Excellent 18 + 12 month warranty
- Perfect for all Moto G/Z phones but no USB-C PD support for fastest charging of other Android phones such as S10, S9 or latest iPhones such as iPhone 11, XR, XS, X etc.
Best Fast Charging Power bank for Motorola G6, G6 Plus, G7, G5, Z3, Z2 and G4 Series (Runner-Up)
Aukey 10000 USB-C Powerbank is our next choice as fast charging portable charger for Motorola G and Z series phones. It fast-charges all the latest Moto G6, G7, Z2, Z3, etc. phones at fastest possible 15-watt charging speed. Aukey 10000 USB-C Powerbank also gets fast-charged using Moto wall chargers as it supports the 15-watt fast-charging mode of Moto fast-chargers.
Aukey 10000 USB-C Powerbank also supports USB-C input allowing you to use Moto G/Z phone chargers to quickly charge the powerbank with your Moto chargers in 4 hours.
The Aukey 10000 USB-C Powerbank will fully charge all latest Z/G Moto phones minimum two times. The power bank has two charging ports – A USB-C and a regular USB port.
Aukey 10000 USB-C Powerbank charges most Android phones with 3000 mah to 3500 mah batteries including Samsung S10, S9 etc. from zero to 50% in about 50 minutes. It charges Apple iPhones (iPhone 8/7/6/X/XR) from zero to 50% in about 40-70 mins.
- Can be fast-charged with Moto phone wall chargers
- Fast charges all Motorola G6, G6 Plus, G7, G5, Z3, Z2 and G4 Series phones – zero to 50% in about 30 mins
- Gets charged with any Moto G/Z 15-watt wall charger in about 4 hours
- Slim design
- Comes with micro-USB port as well for charging the power bank
- No USB-C PD support for future-proof charging of latest iPhone 11/11 Pro/XR/XS etc. or Pixels and other latest Samsung/Android smartphones.
Best Powerbank for Motorola G7, G7 Plus, G6, G6 Plus, Z3, Z2, Z (4-6 charges)
RAVPower 20100 USB-C
RAVPower 20000 USB-C Powerbank is our top pick for Motorola G6, G6 Plus, G7 Plus, G5 as well as Z3, Z2, G4/G5 Play etc. RAVPower 20000 USB-C Powerbank fulfils our three absolute requirements for Moto G/Z phones –
- It can fast-charge Motos at 15-watt charging speed – same as Moto wall chargers
- It gets fast-charged using Moto wall chargers thanks to it supporting 15-watt fast-charging mode used by Motos.
- It has a USB-C input port so you can plug your Moto chargers direct in it for charging it
In addition to 15-watt Moto-specific fast charging, RAVPower 20000 USB-C Powerbank also supports Quickcharge 3.0 charging. This allows you to fast-charge most Android phones including Samsung S10/S9/S9+/S8, LG G7/G6 etc. as well.
The powerbank will charge most iPhones from zero to 50% in about 45-50 mins.
- Fast-charges all Motorola G6, G6 Plus, G7, G5, Z3, Z2 and G5 Play/G4 phones at fastest supported speed – zero to 50% in about 30 mins
- Can be quickly charged with Moto phone chargers in about 6 hours
- QuickCharge 3.0 Output fast-charges most latest Android phones including S9/LG G7 etc.
- Can be charged in 5 hours using QC 3.0 wall chargers.
- Can be charged via both USB-C and micro-USB
- Robust build quality
- 30 month RAVPower warranty
- Comes with a micro-USB to USB-C adapter. This lets you use the bundled free micro-USB cable to charge your Moto phones.
Best Powerbank for Motorola G6, G6 Plus, G7, G5, Z3, Z2 and G4 Series (4-6 charges) – Runner Up
Anker PowerCore 20000 Lite
Anker PowerCore 20000 Lite is our next choice for Motorola G6, G6 Plus, G7, G5, Z3, Z2 phones. The powerbank will fast-charge all Moto G/Z phones at fastest possible 15-watt speed. It is also one of the very few Anker powerbanks that also feature a USB-C port for charging the powerbank.
You can also use Moto G/Z phone wall chargers to completely charge the PowerCore 20000 Lite in just 6 hours using the USB-C port.
The powerbank will charge Moto phones from zero to 50 in 30 minutes and fully charges latest Moto G/Z phones minimum two times.
PowerCore 20000 Lite has two regular USB ports and two ports for charging – one USB-C port in which you can plug-in your Moto wall charger for charging and another micro-USB port for charging by using your old Android phone chargers, if required.
PowerCore 20000 Lite charges other Android phones and iPhones at 2.1 amp+ charging speed – from zero to 50% in about 40-50 minutes.
- 15-watt charging support fast-charges Moto Z/G at maximum possible speed in – from zero to 50% in about 35 mins
- USB-C port with 15-watt input support anables you to fully charge the powerbank with Moto chargers in 6 hours
- Long, grippy, textured new design
- Also supports charging via micro-USB cables
- Excellent and rugged build quality
- Stellar Anker customer service history
- Great for all Moto G/Z phones and but no USB-C PD charging support for other phones such as S10, S9 or iPhone Xs, X etc.