OnePlus phones offer flagship smartphone experience at reasonable prices. OnePlus phones including OnePlus 7, 6T, 6, 5T, 5, 3T, 3 come with a unique 20-watt USB-C Dash Charge (5 Volts @ 4 amps) fast-charging wall charger. OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7T, 7T Pro come with an even faster 30-watt Warp Charge charger. Oneplus phones DO NOT support USB-C PD charging or QuickCharge. Still, USB-C power banks are a better option for all OnePlus phones as the USB-C power banks can be directly charged with the Oneplus USB-C charger and you do not have to carry around a separate micro-USB cable for charging the power bank. Also, USB-C power banks these days cost almost same as good micro-USB power banks and USB C PD power banks get fully charged in one-half to one-third of time taken by regular power banks.
Here is our selection of best portable chargers for OnePlus phones on the basis of criteria including power output consistency and quality, features, charging times of powerbanks, etc.
Best Power banks for OnePlus 7T Pro/7 Pro/7T/7/6T, 6, 5T, 5 etc. in India
RealMe 10000 USB-C Power bank (USB-C PD)
Mi 10000 Power bank (Value for Money, No USB-C)
India is the largest market for Oneplus phones and hence we are separately covering best power banks for Oneplus phones that are available in India. Our pick as best power bank for OnePlus phones in India is the newly launched RealMe 10000 USB-C Power bank.
RealMe 10000 USB-C Power bank is our next pick for OnePlus phones as it a premium USB-C charging power bank. It is a gorgeous looking power bank that gets directly charged with USB-C and this means you can directly plug-in your Oneplus Dashcharge charger into it to charge it. It takes around 8 hours to fully charge the power bank with the OnePlus phone chargers. RealMe 10000 USB-C Power bank will charge Oneplus 7 Pro, 7T, 7, and 6T/6/5T/5 etc. at the fastest charging speed possible with a non-Dashcharge power bank (@1.5 amps or 7.5 watt). The RealMe 10000 USB-C Power bank also comes with a free USB to USB-C cable which you can use to charge your phone or the powerbank.
RealMe 10000 USB-C Powerbank charges Oneplus 7 Pro, 7T, 7, and 6T/6 from 20% to 100% two times. The charging speed for OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, 6T and 6 is zero to 50% in about 1 hour 15 minutes.
Another useful feature of RealMe 10000 USB-C Powerbank is that it comes with low-power charging mode for charging wireless earbuds/headphones etc.
Please note that RealMe 10000 USB-C Powerbank is also currently the only good 18-watt USB-C PD capable power bank in India. 18-watt USB-C PD output means that RealMe 10000 USB-C Powerbank will fast-charge the latest iPhones (iPhone 11/11 Pro/XR/XS/X/8/8+) from zero to 50% in 30 mins. So if you have any newer iPhone in the family, then RealMe 10000 USB-C Powerbank is also a great fast-charging solution for these.
If you have a Samsung S10/S9/S8/Note 10/Note 9/8 charger or any USB-C PD charger, then you can use it to charge the RealMe 10000 USB-C Powerbank slightly faster in about 4 hours.
Mi 10000 Power bank (#2 Runner-Up)
The Mi 10000 Power bank is our next choice for Oneplus phones In India. It is better value for money than Realme power bank. However, its biggest drawback is that it does not get charged directly via USB-C and hence you have to carry around a separate micro-USB cable (it comes with a free micro-USB cable) with the power bank for charging it. Also, the Mi 10000 Power bank does not support USB-C PD and will not fast-charge latest iPhones at 18-watt.
In all other aspects, Mi 10000 Power bank offers exactly the same charging speeds for the OnePlus phones as the Realme power bank. Mi 10000 Power bank will charge OnePlus 7/7T/6/6T phones from zero to 50% in about an hour and charge these phones from 20% to 100% two times.
It will take about 6-7 hours to charge the Mi 10000 Power bank with the Oneplus chargers using the micro-USB cable. Mi 10000 Power bank also comes with low-power charging mode for charging wireless earbuds/headphones etc.
Best Power banks for OnePlus Phones in US/Canada/UK/Europe
Best USB-C Power bank for OnePlus 7 Pro, 7T, 7, 6T, 6 and 5T, 5
Aukey 10000 Slim USB-C is our top favorite power bank for Oneplus phones is it can be charged directly via Oneplus USB-C chargers and offers good quality and incredible value for money. This power bank offers excellent build quality in a slim handy design and gets charged quickly in 5 hours with any OnePlus series wall charger. It charges Oneplus phones including the latest Oneplus 7T Pro, 7T, 7 Pro, 7, 6T , 6 at fastest charging speeds possible (2 amps) from a non-Dashcharge charger.
Aukey 10000 Slim USB-C is just half-inch thick making it a great on-the go portable charger for Oneplus phones. It is also quite light at 6.9-oz and comes in a very pocket-friendly package.
The Aukey 10000 Slim USB-C portable charger will charge OnePlus 7T Pro, 7T, 7 Pro, 7, 6T and 6 from 20% to 100% twice. The charging speed is about 1% per minute till 60% (zero to 50% in 50 minutes) for OnePlus 6 and zero to 50% in about 1 hour for Oneplus 7T, 6T. OnePlus 7T Pro, 7 Pro will get charged from zero to 50% in about 1 hour 10 minutes as they have a bigger 4000mah battery.
You can use any Oneplus DashCharge or WarpCharge wall charger to charge the power bank in about 5 hours. You can also use any Quickcharge wall-charger such as a Samsung S9/S10/S8 stock wall charger or LG/Sony/Xiaomi phone wall chargers. The Aukey 10000 Slim USB-C also has a micro-USB charging port and can therefore be charged with older Android micro-USB chargers.
Aukey 10000 Slim USB-C will charge latest Samsung phones including S10,S10 Plus S9, Note 9, S8 etc. at decent charging speeds (15 watt or 0 to 50% in about 50 mins). It will charge iPhones at 2.1 amp charging speed (zero to 50% in 40 minutes for iPhone 8).
- Will charge all latest OnePlus phones at fastest speed that is possible with a non-Dashcharge powerbank. Currently, there are no good DashCharge power banks in the market.
- Can be charged in 5 hours with any Oneplus charger.
- Any Quickcharge wall charger such as Samsung S9/S10/S8 stock wall charger will charge it in 5 hours.
- Support 15-watt max charging speed for S10/S9/S9+/S10/S8/Note 9
- Charges Apple iPhones to 50% at twice the speed of Apple 5-watt iPhone chargers.
- Good build quality
- Pocketable and light
- Slim half-inch (13mm) design
- Excellent value for money
- Has exactly what you need for a Oneplus portable charger – USB-C charging for the power bank – at a great price. As Oneplus phones do not support USB-C PD or Quickcharge, buying more expensive USB-C PD power banks is of no use for OnePlus users who only plan to charge their OnePlus phones with the power banks. Buying a USB-C PD power bank such as RAVPower 10000 PD makes sense only if you also plan to charge latest iPhones 11, 11 Pro, XR/XS/X/8/8+ or Samsung (or other Android phones) with your portable charger.
Best USB-C PD Power Bank for OnePlus 7 Pro, 7T, 7, 6T, 6 and 5T, 5 with 18-watt USB-C PD
RAVPower 10000 PD is our next top pick portable charger for Oneplus phones. The unique feature of RAVPower 10000 PD is that it has USB-C PD input and output. This makes it future-proof and maximum compatible with almost all latest Samsung phones, other Androids and all iPhones.
This portable charger will get charged in an incredible 3.5 hours with any USB-PD wall charger and in about 8 hours with Quickcharge wall chargers such as S10/S9/S8 wall chargers.
RAVPower 10000 PD will charge latest Oneplus phones including the Oneplus 7 Pro, 7, and 6T/6 at fastest speed (2.0 amps) that is possible with a non-Dashcharge powerbank.
RAVPower 10000 PD comes in a new slim phone-type design and is the slim and flat version of Anker’s older PowerCore 10000 PD powerbank. In fact Anker currently has three 10000 mah powerbanks –
If you often charge two phones simultaneously, we recommend the RAVPower 10000 PD 29-watt. This is because RAVPower 10000 PD 29-watt has 29-watt maximum output (18-watt PD + 10-watt regular USB) allowing it to handle two phones at once at fast speeds.
The RAVPower 10000 PD 29-watt has a 4.5 x 2.5 x 1 inch design that makes it small in width and size. It also weighs a bit less at just 6.8 oz and is easily the lightest high-output 10000mah PD power bank in the market.
With 10000 mah capacity, RAVPower 10000 PD or RAVPower 10000 PD 29-watt will charge OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, 6T and 6 from 20% to 100% twice. The charging speed of 2 amp for Oneplus phones leads to charging time of about 1 hour for zero to 50% for Oneplus 7, 7 Pro, 6T, 6 and about 50 minutes for zero to 50% for OnePlus 5T/5.
18-watt USB-C PD support means that RAVPower 10000 PD or RAVPower 10000 PD 29-watt will fast-charge latest Samsung phones including S10, S10 Plus S9, Note 9, S8 etc. (15-watt or 0 to 50% in about 35-40 mins). It also fast-charges latest iPhones 11, XR, XS, XS Max, 8, 8+, at fastest possible speeds (zero to 50% in 30 mins).
RAVPower 10000 PD Pros
- Can charge latest OnePlus phones at maximum speed possible with non-Dashcharge powerbanks. (No good DashCharge powerbanks available in the market as of now 🙁
- A USB-C PD wall charger will fast-charge it in 3.5 hours.
- Quickcharge wall charger (including all new Samsung chargers) will fast-charge it in 4 hours.
- Can be charged via either USB-C or via micro-USB ports. This allows you to charge it with virtually any Android charger you can find.
- Supports 15-watt max fast-charging for S9/S9+/S10/S8/Note 9
- Also fast-charges all iPhones including iPhone 11, 11 Pro, XR, XS etc. to 50% in 30 mins
- Stellar build quality
- Light and pocketable form-factor
Best Value for Money USB-C PD Power banks for OnePlus 7 Pro, 7, 6T, 6 and 5T, 5
Aukey 10000 PD & Aukey 20000 PD
Aukey’s recently released power banks Aukey 10000 PD and Aukey 20000 PD are our top picks as value for money power banks for latest Oneplus phones. Both these power banks offer a unique combination of features and charge Oneplus phones including latest Oneplus 6T and OnePlus 6T Mclaren Edition phones at 2 amp charging speed (about zero to 50% in 1 hour for OnePlus 6T).
A unique feature of these powerbanks is that these can be charged with 3 kinds of ports (Apple Lightning, USB-C and micro-USB). This allows maximum possible flexibility while charging the powerbanks. Also both can be charged rapidly with two kinds of fast-charging technologies – USB-C PD and Quickcharge 3.0.
This allows you to use either USB-C PD wall chargers to charge the powerbank in 3.5 hours or a Quickcharge 3.0 wall charger (as well as S9/S10/S8/Note 9/8 chargers to charge the powerbank in 5 hours.
This flexibility also extends for Output as well. As Aukey 10000 PD and Aukey 20000 PD support both 18-watt USB-C PD output and 18-watt Quickharge 3.0 output, you can fast-charge almost all Android smartphones including S10/S9/S8/LG G7/ Pixel 3/XL/ etc. and also fast-charge all latest Apple iPhones including iPhone XR, XS, XS Max, X, 8 (or 0 to 50% in about 30 mins).
- Extremely reasonable price – same as Non-PD powerbanks.
- Charges OnePlus phones at max speed possible with a non-Dashcharge powerbank. No good DashCharge powerbanks currently available in the market.
- Quickcharge wall charger such as Samsung S9/S10/S8 wall charger will charge it in 5 hours.
- Can be charged in 3.5 hours with 18-watt USB-C PD wall chargers.
- Can also be charged with Apple iPhone wall chargers (Lightning input).
- Supports fast charging for QC 3.0 phones such as LG G7, G6, Mi 8
- Supports fast charging for S9/S9+/S10/S8/Note 9
- Supports fast charging for Pixel 3, 3 XL
- Supports fast charging for latest iPhones XS, XR, Xs Max, 8, 8+
- 1-inch thickness. Slim design would have been better.
Best Dashcharge Powerbank for OnePlus 7, 7T, 7T Pro, 7Pro, 6T, 6, 5T, 5 and 7 Pro
Sdoutech 20000 Dashcharge Powerbank is currently the only decent quality powerbank available in US conveniently that supports DashCharge fast-charge powerbank for latest Oneplus phones. Sdoutech 20000 Dashcharge Powerbank fully charges OnePlus phones from zero to 60% in 30 minutes and fully in about one hour.
This powerbank has a slim 14mm thick (.6 inches) design and can be charged by both micro-USB and USB-C cables. Sdoutech 20000 Dashcharge Powerbank will get fully charged in about 7 hours with any Quickcharge or 2.4 amp wallchargers.
The portable charger weighs about 8.4-oz (238 gm) which is not exactly the lightest but still acceptable given the DashCharge feature.
Sdoutech 20000 Dashcharge Powerbank will charge OnePlus 6T and 6 from 30% to 100% four times. The powerbank is best used to charge from lower battery levels ( from 10-20% ) as Dashcharge charges at best speeds below 70%.
Even though Sdoutech 20000 Dashcharge Powerbank charges at Dashcharge speeds, it does not get charged via Dashcharge. Oneplus chargers will charge it fully in about 8 hours. However, it can be recharged quickly with any PD charger or Quickcharge charger in 6 hours.
Sdoutech 20000 Dashcharge Powerbank can also fast-charge latest iPhones 11, 11 Pro, XR/XS/X/8,8+ to 50 in 30 minutes as it supports 18-watt USB-C PD output. It will also fast-charge most latest Samsung/LG/Pixel Android phones (about 0 to 50% in about 30-35 minutes).
- The only decent quality DashCharge powerbank in the market – Fastest possible charging powerbank for OnePlus phones including 7, 7 Pro, 7T, 6T, 6, 5, 4, 3T etc.
- Charges nearly as fast as stock Oneplus DashCharge wall chargers.
- 18-watt USB-C PD output supported
- Can fast-charge latest iPhones 11, 11 Pro, XR/XS/X/8,8+ from zero to 50 in 30 minutes via USB-C PD
- Fast charges most Samsung, Pixels and other Android phones to 50% in 30 minutes via USB-C PD
- Has three ports USB-C port, micro-USB port, and Lightning port for charging the powerbank
- Also supports Huawei Supercharge
- Comes with a handy cloth pouch
- Build quality is average. Still by far the fastest charging power bank available for Oneplus phones and is well worth it considering all pros and cons.