iPhone 11 has a decent 3110 mah battery and supports 18-watt USB-C PD fast charging from zero to 50% in 25 minutes. However, it comes with a slow 5-watt Apple charger that takes ages to charge it. Best portable chargers for iPhone 11 can fast-charge at fastest possible speed (0 to 50% in about 25 mins) and also get charged quickly with USB-C PD chargers.
Please note that to charge iPhone 11 faster using USB-C PD, you need two things – an 18-watt or more USB-C PD wall charger or portable charger and a USB-C to Lightning cable to connect the USB-C PD power adaptor or portable charger to the iPhone 11.
Here are our picks of best power banks for iPhone 11 –
Best Fast-Charging USB-C PD Portable Charger for iPhone 11 (2 full charges)
Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is our top recommended portable charger for iPhone 11. This is a slim, compact and well-built portable charger that fast-charges iPhone 11 from zero to 50% in just 25 minutes via USB-C PD port. PowerCore Slim 10000 PD will also charge all iPhones at double the speed of regular Apple 5-watt charger from its regular USB port.
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD will give more than two full recharges for the iPhone 11.
If you charge other iPhones, then the PowerCore Slim 10000 PD will give three full recharges for the iPhone 8, 7, 6, 6s etc. and two full charges for iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X and iPhone 8 Plus etc.
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD can be fully recharged in just 3.5 hours with a 18-watt or more USB-C PD wall charger such as the Anker Nano 18-watt PD charger. It can also be fast-charged in 3.5 hours with chargers that come with the new iPad Pro 2018 or Macbook USB-C 29w/31w/61w or 87w adapters. You can also get a dual PD port charger such as Anker Powerport III 36-watt dual PD port wall charger to fast charge both your iPhone 11 and your PowerCore Slim 10000 PD simultaneously.
We highly recommend getting a good 18-watt PD charger as it will also fast-charge your iPhone 11 from zero to 50% in 25 minutes. We recommend the Anker Nano 18-watt PD charger as it is extremely compact and light.
As USB-C PD is also widely adopted in the Android phones as well, you can also fast-charge most Android phones with PowerCore Slim 10000 PD from zero to 50% in 30 mins including Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, S9, S9+, S8, S8+, Samsung Note 10 Plus/10/9/8, all Google Pixels, LG V50/V40/G8/G7/G6 etc.
- Slim and compact – half-inch thickness makes it easy to hold in hand in phone
- Fast-charges iPhones 11 from zero to 50% in just 25 minutes.
- More than two full charges for iPhone 11 (2.4 charges or 20% to 100 three times)
- 18-watt USB-C PD output fast-charges iPhone 11 Pro/Pro Max, XS/XS Max/XR/8/8+/X at speed of zero to 50% in 30 minutes
- Second port (regular USB) can charge all Androids and new/old iPhones at twice the speed of 5-watt Apple charger
- Can be charged in 3.5 hours with any PD charger or Macbook Air/Pro chargers, or iPad Pro 2018 charger or iPhone 11 Pro/Max charger
- Fast-charges latest USB-C PD iPads – iPad mini 2019, iPad Air 3, iPad Pro 2018
- Can even charge Macbooks though at a slowly 18 watt
- Fast-charges most Samsung and other Android phones including Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, S9, S9+, all Pixels
- Trickle charging support for low-power devices such as wireless earbuds and smartwatches
- Textured anti-slip design
- Excellent build quality
- Comes with a good USB-C to USB-C cable
- Anker 18-month warranty & great customer service
- High Price
Best Fast-Charging Portable Charger for iPhone 11 (2 full charges)
RAVPower is perhaps the second most popular portable charger brand after Anker and RAVPower 10000 PD is our next pick as the best fast-charging USB-C portable charger for iPhone 11. RAVPower 10000 PD is also a its slim and pocketable power bank like the Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD has low weight and good build quality.
RAVPower 10000 PD fast-charges the iPhone 11 via its USB-C PD port from zero to 50% in 25 mins with a USB-C to Lightning cable. It also has a regular USB port that is Quickcharge 2.0 capable and fast-charges a wide range of Samsung and Android phones including Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, Note 10/9/8, etc. at their fastest supported charging speeds of 18 watts.
The power bank itself can be fully recharged in just about 3.5 hours using a 18-watt or higher USB-C PD wall charger or the new iPad Pro or USB-C Apple Macbook adapters. We highly recommend getting a good 18-watt PD charger as it will also fast-charge your iPhone 11 from zero to 50% in 25 minutes. We recommend Anker Nano 18-watt PD charger and Anker Powerport III 36-watt dual PD port wall charger for fast-charging this portable charger and your iPhone 11.
RAVPower 10000 PD will recharge iPhone 11 fully about two times. The power bank will recharge small screen iPhones such as iPhone 8, 7, 6, 6s, 5S, SE etc. fully three times.
RAVPower 10000 PD Pros
- Very slim at half-inch thickness (13mm).
- Lightweight – 6.7 oz (190 gm)
- 18-watt USB-C PD output fast-charges iPhone 11 zero to 50% in 25 minutes and 11 Pro/Pro Max, XS/XS Max/XR/8/8+/X zero to 50% in 30 minutes
- Second port is Quickcharge capable an can fast-charge Samsung phones and older iPhones 7/7+/6s/6s+/6 at zero to 50% in 40-50 minutes
- Also fast-charges iPad mini 2019, iPad Air 3, iPad Pro 2018 via USB-PD
- Can be recharged in 3.5 hours with any USB-C PD PD charger or Macbook Air/Pro chargers.
- Can charge low-power devices such as Bluetooth headphones and smartwatches
- Can also be charged via micro-USB port and is hence usable with your old Android chargers
- Decent build quality
Best Fast-Charging Portable Charger for iPhone 11 with Lightning Input (2 full charges)
Aukey 10000 PD is our next favorite USB-C PD portable charger for iPhone 11. Aukey 10000 PD Aukey 10000 PD gives two full recharges for the iPhone 11 and fast charges the latest iPhone 11, 11 Pro/Pro Max, XS Max, XS, XR, iPhone 8/8+/X from the USB-C port as well as the older iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, 6 Plus, 6S Plus, SE etc from the USB port. The stand-out feature of this portable charger for iPhones is that it comes with Lightning input port. This means you can recharge Aukey 10000 PD directly with your iPhone 11 charger with its Lightning cable without needing a micro-USB cable like other power banks.
Aukey 10000 PD fast-charges all the latest iPhones 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max and the earlier XR/XS Max/XS/X/8/8+ etc. from zero to 50% in 30 mins from the USB-C PD port with a USB-C to Lightning cable. The other port is a 2 .4 amp USB port that can be used to charge iPhones with a regular USB to Lightning cable.
The power bank also supports QuickCharge 3.0 and can hence fast-charge almost all modern Android phones including Samsung Galaxy Note 10, 9, 8 and S10, S10+, S9, S9+, S8, S8+, S7, etc. as well as LG G8, V50, V40, all Google Pixels etc.
To recharge the Aukey 10000 PD, you have three options –
- You can recharge it in just about 4 hours using a 18-watt USB-C PD charger or the new iPad Pro or Macbook chargers.
- You can recharge it with iPhone 11 charger via the Lightning cable in about 11 hours.
- Recharge it in 5 hours with Quickcharge charger or in 6-7 hours with 2.4 amp chargers
- Fast-charges new iPhone 11 zero to 50% in 25 minutes with USB-C to Lightning cable
- Lightning input allows you to charge it directly with Apple iPhone 11 charger in about 11-12 hours
- Fast charges all latest iPad Pros and iPhones 11, 11 Pro/Max, XR, XS, X, 8 , 8+ zero to 50% in 25-30 minutes
- Also fast-charges iPhones 7, & 7 Plus and older twice as fast as Apple iPhone charger via the the regular USB port
- Fast-charges iPad mini 2019, iPad Air 3, iPad Pro 2018 via USB-PD
- Can be charged in under 4 hours with a PD charger or Macbook Air/Pro, or iPad Pro 2018 charger
- Can be charged with Lightning, USB-C or micro-USB ports
- Also supports Quickcharge 3.0 for LG, Xiaomi, phones as well as Samsung phones
- Fast-charges nearly all latest Android phones including Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, S9, S9+, S8, LG G8, G7, V40/30 at fast-charging speeds
- Low-power charge mode for Bluetooth headphones and smartwatches
- Excellent build quality
- 1-inch thickness is a bit high.
Best Fast Charging Portable Charger for iPhone 11 & iPads (almost 5 full charges)
Aukey 20000 PD is our top pick if you require power backup for an iPhone 11 and an iPad or if you need to charge the iPhone 11 about five times. The power bank supports 18-watt USB-C PD output for fast-charging the iPhone 11 as well as other latest iPhones from zero to 50% in 25- 30 mins. and even supports Lightning input allowing you to charge the power bank directly with your Apple iPhone/iPad chargers, making it a very versatile power bank.
Aukey 20000 PD has a battery capacity of 20000 mAh, which means it can charge the iPhone 11 five times. Or, it will charge the iPhone 11 two times + charge most iPads once. Despite its huge capacity, it can be recharged in just 6.5 hours with any 18-watt PD charger or Anker Powerport PD2 30-watt dual port PD charger , iPad Pro 11/12.9 chargers or any Macbook Air/Pro USB-C chargers. We recommend getting a good low-cost PD charger such as Anker Nano PD charger with this power bank as the PD charger can also be used to fast-charge the iPhone 11 to 50% in 25-minutes.
If you have Android phones in the family, the Aukey 20000 PD has them covered as well as the PD output is also supported by most modern Android phones as well including the popular Samsung S/Note series phones including the S10/S10+/S9/S9+ and charges the latest Android phones from zero to 50% in 30 minutes. The power bank also supports Quickcharge 3.0 as well for even greater flexibility and versatility with a wide range of Android phones. Another handy feature is a ‘low power mode’ for charging devices such as wireless airbuds that require lower than 60 mA of current.
The Aukey 20000 PD portable charger weighs 13.5 oz (385 grams) and with dimensions of 6.98 x 2.71 x 0.97 inches (17.7 x 6.9 x 2.5 cm), it is about average for a charger of its capacity.
- Charges the iPhone 11 zero to 50% in about 25 minutes
- Very reasonable price
- Five full charges for iPhone 11
- Fast charges all latest iPhones and most Samsung and other Android phones to 50% in about 30 minutes
- As many as seven full charges for iPhone 8/7/6s/6/5/SE
- Supports both 18-watt USB-C PD and QuickCharge 3.0
- Can be charged directly via Lightning port with iPhone 11 in about 22 hours or iPad chargers in 10-11 hours
- Three ports to recharge the power bank- Lightning Port, USB-C Port, micro-USB port
- Can be recharged in just 3.5 hours by 18-watt USB-C PD charger or iPad Pro/Macbook USB-C chargers
- Low Power Charging Mode .
- None really
Best USB-C PD Portable Charger for iPhone 11 and MacBooks
If you also plan to charge your Macbook along with your iPhone 11, then you will require a high-output USB-C PD portable charger that can charge the Macbooks at high 45-watt PD charging output. RAVPower 20000 45-watt PD is our top recommendation as the large-capacity & high-output PD portable charger for iPhone 11 & Macbooks as well as iPads. The portable charger will fast-charge the iPhone 11 at zero to 50% in 25 minutes and fast-charge Macbooks at 45-watt charging speed.
The RAVPower 20000 45-watt PD will fully charge the iPhone 11 from 10% to 100% five times. It can also charge Macbook Air 2018 fully neary one time. The power bank will fully charge iPhones 8/7/6s/6/SE/5s about seven times and all iPhones 11/11 Pro/XS/XR/X/8+/7+ from 20% to 100% about five times.
RAVPower 20000 45-watt PD has one 45-watt maximum output capable USB-C PD port and one regular USB port. You can use both ports at once to charge two phones. The second port can output 12-watt maximum and can charge all iPhones twice as fast as Apple 5-watt iPhone charger.
The RAVPower 20000 45-watt PD also fast-charges all latest Samsung S/Note series phones, as well as all Google Pixels, and LG/Moto phones from the PD port via 18-watt USB-C PD.
The RAVPower 20000 45-watt PD power bank can be fully charged in just 4 hours with any Macbook Air/Pro USB-C charger or a 30-watt or higher USB-C PD wall charger. The power bank also has an additional micro-USB input port and can hence be also charged via the micro-USB port cable with old Android chargers at slow speed (12 hours).
The power bank about 15 oz (about 400 grams) and has the dimensions of 6.3 x 3 x 0.9 inches.
- Charges the iPhone 11 zero to 50% in about 25 minutes
- Fast 45-watt PD charging for Macbook Air and Macbook Pro
- About five full charges for iPhone 11 or XR/X etc.
- Almost one full charge for Macbook Air 2018
- 18-watt USB-C PD support charges latest iPhones 11 Pro/11 Pro Max, XS/XR/8/8+ from zero to 50% in just 30 minutes
- Fast charges all latest iPhones, latest iPads, and most Samsung and other Android phones to 50% in about 30 minutes
- Also fast-charges latest USB-C iPads
- Gets fully charged in 4 hrs with a Macbook charger or 30-watt PD charger
- Two ports to recharge the power bank – USB-C and micro-USB
- USB-C to USB-C cable included
- Very reasonable price
- A bit bulky