iPhone SE was a terrific value for money product launched by Apple in 2016 and was a huge success. It is a mixture of features from iPhone 5s and iPhone 6s. On the one hand, iPhone SE has a 4 inch screen and a body just like iPhone 5s, while on the other hand it has A9 processor and a 12 mp camera found in iPhone 6s.
The phone has a battery capacity of 1624 mAh. The small battery size makes a power bank quite necessary for iPhone SE users. Here is a list of the best portable chargers for your iPhone SE.
Best Future-ready Powerbank for iPhone SE
Aukey 10000 PD
Aukey 10000 PD is our top future-ready pick for your iPhone SE as it supports both 18-watt USB-C PD and QuickCharge 3.0. Hence, it can charge both the latest and upcoming iPhones and the latest Android phones. Another reason for Aukey 10000 PD being our preference is that it is very reasonably priced.
The portable charger has a battery capacity of 10000 mAh and will fully charge your iPhone SE four times. It will charge your iPhone SE from zero to 50% in about 40 minutes. Aukey 10000 PD will itself get recharged in just 3.5 hours with any 18-watt USB-C PD wall charger. It can be charged in three ways – with a Lightning cable, with a USB-C cable, or with a micro-USB cable – as it has three input ports: micro-USB, USB-C, and the Lightning port.
Aukey 10000 PD weighs around 8.3 oz (235 grams) and is about 1 inch thick making it very portable. It will fully charge latest big-screen iPhones (iPhone X, XS, XR, 8+, 7+ etc.) and latest Android phones minimum two times.
The power bank also comes with a ‘low current charging mode’ making it possible to charge devices that require current lower than 60 mA, such as wireless headphones.
- Will charge your iPhone SE four times
- Gives zero to 50% charge in about 40 minutes
- Can be charged with iPhone SE Lightning charger in 7 hours
- The power bank itself gets charged in just 3.5 hours by any 18-watt USB-C wall charger
- Supports both 18-watt USB-C PD and QuickCharge 3.0
- Very reasonable price
- Light in weight and pocketable
- Has three input ports- USB-C port, micro-USB port, and Lightning port
- Weighs 8.3 oz (235 grams)
- Low current charging mode
- Comes with USB-A to USB-C cable and a 24-month warranty
- No USB-C to USB-C cable
Best Ultra-compact Portable Charger for iPhone SE
Anker PowerCore II 6700
We highly recommend Anker PowerCore II 6700 for iPhone SE as it is an ultra-compact and ultralight portable charger. The portable charger supports 2.4 amp charging, the fastest charging mode supported by iPhone SE, thus making the PowerCore II 6700 an excellent choice. It will charge the SE from zero to 50% in about 45 minutes. The power bank itself gets charged in about 3 hours.
PowerCore II 6700 has a battery capacity of 6700 mAh and will fully charge your iPhone SE from 20% to 100% three times.
The power bank weighs around 4.2 oz (120 grams), which makes it extremely lightweight and easy to carry. It has dimensions of 3.78 x 1.69 x 0.9 inches.
Anker PowerCore II 6700 has a micro-USB port for charging the power bank and comes with a micro-USB cable. It also has a 6-point bright LED indicator which shows the level of battery in the portable charger.
- Supports 2.4 amp charging, the fastest supported by iPhone SE
- Will fully charge iPhone SE almost three times
- Zero to 50% charge in about 40 minutes
- The power bank itself gets charged in just 3 hours
- Weighs around 4.2 oz (120 grams)
- 6-point bright LED indicator
- Cannot be charged with a Lightning cable
Best Compact and Slim Powerbank for iPhone SE
Anker PowerCore Lite 10000
Anker PowerCore series has some of the best portable chargers for iPhones. PowerCore Lite 10000 is our pick as the best slim portable charger for the iPhone SE. It is a slim power bank with thickness of just 0.55 inches (14.5 mm). The power bank is also easy to have a grip on due to its phone type shape, and ergonomic design.
The portable charger has a battery capacity of 10000 mAh and will fully charge your iPhone SE four times. It supports 2.4 amp charging which charges the iPhone SE from zero to 50% in about 40 minutes. PowerCore Lite 10000 charges most Android phones from zero to 50% in around 50-55 minutes. The portable charger takes minimum 7-8 hours to charge itself.
PowerCore Lite 10000 weighs around 7.4 oz (210 grams) and has dimensions of 5.7 x 2.8 x 0.6 inches (14.4 x 7.2 x 1.45 cm).
- Slim at just 0.55 inches
- 2.4 amp charging speed charges your iPhone SE from zero to 50% in 40 minutes
- Phone type shape makes it easy to hold in hand
- Weighs around 7.4 oz (210 grams)
- Takes 7-8 hours to get recharged
Best High Capacity Portable Charger for iPhone SE
Aukey 20000 PD
Aukey 20000 PD is our pick as the best high capacity power bank for iPhone SE as it can fast-charge latest iPhones (XS, XR, X etc.) and latest Android phones as it supports both 18- watt USB-C PD and QuickCharge 3.0.
The power bank charges your iPhone SE as many as eight times at its highest supported charging speed of zero to 50% in around 40 minutes. Aukey 20000 PD itself gets recharged in just 3.5 hours with a USB-C PD wall charger. It can get charged in three ways – via the Lightning port, the USB-C port, or the micro-USB port.
Aukey 20000 PD supports both 18-watt USB-C PD and QuickCharge 3.0, making it one of the most versatile portable chargers around. The powerbank also has a ‘low current charging mode’ which can charge the devices that require current lesser than 60 mA.
The power bank weighs 14 oz (390 grams) and has dimensions of 6.98″ x 2.71″ x 0.97″ (177 x 69 x 25 mm).
- Charges iPhone SE an incredible 8 times
- Zero to 50% charge for the SE in about 40 minutes
- Very reasonably priced
- Can be charged in three ways – Lightning Cable, USB-C cable, or micro-USB
- Weighs 14 oz (390 grams)
- Low current charging mode
- Comes with 24-month product replacement warranty
- No USB-C to USB-C cable included