Launched in 2015, iPhone 6s Plus was the large screen counterpart of the iPhone 6s. Physically similar, but with a larger screen, it was a huge success. iPhone 6s Plus also has a much larger battery at 2915 mAh. Although the phone has a good battery life, it can get exhausted quickly when used continuously and hence a good power bank for iPhone 6s Plus is a must have accessory.
Here’s a list of our meticulously chosen best portable chargers for your iPhone 6s Plus.
Best Future-Ready Power Bank for iPhone 6s Plus
Aukey 10000 PD
Aukey is one of the best brands in portable chargers with trustworthy and economical power banks. Aukey 10000 PD is their most future-ready compact portable charger for iPhone 6s Plus. The 10000 mAh battery capacity will charge your iPhone 6s Plus a little more than two times. It weighs around 8.3 oz (235 grams) and is about 1 inch thick making it portable.
Aukey 10000 PD will charge your iPhone 6s Plus at a fast rate of from zero to 50% in about 50 minutes. The power bank itself gets recharged in about 3.5 hours with any 18+ watt USB-C PD wall charger.
Aukey 10000 PD has three input ports – the USB-C port, the Lightning port, and the micro-USB port and hence it can be charged by using either of the three types of cables – USB-C, micro-USB, or Lightning cable.
The power bank will not just fast-charge an iPhone 6s Plus, but will also fast charge the latest iPhone versions X, XR, XS, etc. The power bank works very fast with almost all the Android phones. It can fully charge the latest big-screen iPhones and Android phones minimum two times.
Aukey 10000 PD also comes with a ‘low current mode’ which charges devices that require charging current less than 60 mA.
- Charges iPhone 6s Plus a little more than two times
- Gives zero to 50% in about 50 minutes
- Fast-charges latest iPhones XS, XR etc.
- Fast-charges latest Samsung phones and other Android phones.
- Can be charged by micro-USB, USB-C, and, Lightning cable
- Pocket-friendly design and light in weight
- Can charge two devices at once
- Reasonable price
- Low current charging mode
- Comes with a USB-A to USB-C cable and a 24-month warranty
- No USB-C to USB-C cable included
Best Compact and Slim Power Bank for iPhone 6s Plus
Anker PowerCore Lite 10000
Anker PowerCore is one of our most preferred brands of portable chargers for iPhones. Anker PowerCore Lite 10000 is Anker’s slimmest available powerbank with a thickness of just 0.55 inches (14.5 mm). It is easy to hold in hand along with the phone due to the phone type shape and grippy, soft, and textured design.
PowerCore Lite 10000 has a battery capacity of 10000 mAh which charges your iPhone 6s Plus more than twice. 2.4 amp charging, the fastest charging mode supported by iPhone 6s Plus, will charge your 6s Plus from zero to 50% in about 50 minutes. The portable charger will also fast charge most Android phones from zero to 50% in about 50-60 minutes.
PowerCore Lite 10000 takes minimum 7-8 hours to charge itself. It weighs 7.4 oz (210 grams) which is very convenient as portable chargers are carried around a lot.
- Slim and ergonomic design
- Easy to hold due to its phone type shape
- 2.4 amp charging– will charge iPhone 6s Plus from zero to 50% in 50 minutes
- Weighs 7.4 oz (210 grams), easy to carry
- Also has USB-C input (for charging the power bank) as well
- Takes 7-8 hours to get recharged
Best High Capacity Portable Charger for iPhone 6s Plus
Aukey 20000 PD
Aukey 20000 PD is an excellent power bank with almost all the features of a versatile portable charger. It supports both 18-watt USB-C PD and QuickCharge 3.0 which allows it to fast-charge both the latest iPhones and the latest Android phones.
Aukey 20000 PD has the capacity to charge your iPhone 6s Plus an unbelievable 5 times! It will charge your 6s Plus from zero to 50% in about 50 minutes. The power bank itself gets recharged in about 3.5 hours with a USB-C PD charger. It has three ports – Lightning Port, USB-C port and a micro-USB port and can be charged through any of the three ports. Aukey 20000 PD supports QuickCharge 3.0, USB-C PD 18 watt and 2.4 amp (12 watt) charging output.
Aukey 20000 PD weighs 14 oz (390 grams) and has dimensions of 5.91″ x 3.27″ x 0.83″ (150 x 83 x 21 mm). It also has a ‘low current mode’ which outputs less than 60 mA of current for low-power devices (fitness trackers, smart watches, etc.).
- Will charge your iPhone 6s Plus more than 5 times
- Gives zero to 50% charge to the 6s Plus in about 50 minutes
- Very reasonable price
- Three ways of charging the power bank- by Lightning cable, by USB-C cable, or by micro-USB cable
- Weighs 14 oz (390 grams)
- Low current charging Mode
- Comes with 24-month product replacement warranty
- No USB-C to USB-C cable included
Best Ultra-Compact Powerbank for iPhone 6s Plus
Anker PowerCore II 6700
Anker is an outstanding portable charger brand with some amazing power banks under its name. Anker PowerCore II 6700 is one of our most preferred compact power banks due to it 4.2 oz (120 grams) weight. It has a battery capacity of 6700 mAh and can fully charge your iPhone 6s Plus from 20% to 100% two times. PowerCore II 6700 has a small body which makes it easy to carry.
The speed of charging is also excellent. PowerCore II 6700 can charge your iPhone 6s Plus from zero to 50% in about 50 minutes. PowerCore II 6700 has a micro-USB port for charging the powerbank. The power bank itself will get fully charged in about 3 hours.
The power bank also has a very striking 6 point LED battery status indicator on the power button that shows the battery level of the portable charger.
- 4.2 oz (120 grams) weight makes it very convenient to carry
- 2.4 amp charging support
- Charges iPhone 6s Plus from zero to 50% in about 50 minutes
- Comes with 6 point bright LED battery indicator
- Has a sleek design and small size
- Robust build quality
- Reliable Anker warranty and customer service
- Cannot be charged with Lightning cable