USB-C PD portable chargers are the best choice at present as USB-C is the charging standard of choice in latest iPhones/iPads, latest Android phones, and high-end laptops including Macbooks. Latest phones such as iPhone 11, 11 Pro/Max, XR, SE2, XS, XS Max, X, 8/8+, Samsung Galaxy Note 20/10 series, S20 series, S10/S9/S8 series, A51/50, all Google Pixels, LG V60/V50/40 etc. all support USB-C PD (USB-C Power Delivery) fast-charging.
USB-C PD is the fast-charging standard for Apple’s all new and upcoming iPhones and iPads, and all current/future Samsung phones. A USB-C PD power bank is indeed a future-proof investment.
We are recommending best USB-C PD power banks according to their intended use. You can also go directly to the bottom of this article to the table listing best USB-C PD power banks for charging phones/iPads or the table listing best USB-C PD power banks for charging both phones/iPads & Macbooks/laptops.
For Australian readers, we have a separate section for Best USB-C power banks available in Australia.
USB-C Power Banks Features Explained
18 watt USB-C PD charging for phones – The charging output of a power bank is expressed in watts. Latest iPhones/Androids & new iPads support 18 watt fast-charging over USB-C PD. This includes new Apple iPhone 11, 11 Pro/Max, SE 2, XR, XS, XS Max, X, 8/8+using a USB-C to Lightning Cable , and Samsung phones (Note 20/10 series, S20 series, S10 series, S9/S8 etc.). Nintendo Switch also requires 18 watt USB PD to charge it.
30 or more watt USB PD charging for MacBooks/laptops– This is required if you plan to also charge Macbook Air/Pro or USB-C laptops with the power bank. Your MacBook or laptop will charge very slowly with a 18-watt USB-C power bank. To charge your MacBooks or Dell/HP/Microsoft/Lenovo USB-C laptops fast, you need minimum 30-watts of output. Best is to get a 45-watt USB-PD power bank or a 60-watt PD power-bank or even a 87-watt powerbank to charge at same speed as Macbook Pro/laptop Power Adapters.
Here is our selection of top USB-C PD portable battery banks that deliver the best charging performance with robust and dependable build quality, best selection of features, and responsive customer care.
Best USB-C PD Fast-charging Power bank for iPhones & Android phones
For iPhones 11, 11 Pro/Max, XR, SE 2, XS, XS Max, X, 8, 8 Plus etc. and Android phones S20, S20+, S10/S10+/S9/S8/Note 10/9/8 Pixels etc.
Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is our top choice as USB-C PD power bank for fast-charging all smartphones – latest iPhones, Samsung S/Note series phones, and other Android phones such as LG/Moto/Pixels/Xiaomi phones.
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD fast-charges (zero to 50% in 30 mins) all latest iPhones including iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/XR/SE 2020/XS/XS Max/X/8/8+. To fast-charge these iPhones, all you need is a USB-C to Lightning Cable to connect your portable charger to the iPhone. PowerCore Slim 10000 PD also fast charges all latest Samsung S/Note series phones including S20 series, S10+, S10, S9/S9+/S8/S7/Note 10/9/8 as well as all Pixels and LG phones from zero to 50% in just 30 minutes.
This compact, rugged portable charger offers excellent reliability and top-notch build quality and charges phones at 18-watt from USB-C PD port or at 12-watt from the regular USB port.
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD power bank has two charging ports – A 18-watt USB-C PD port and a regular USB charging port that is capable of 12-watt charging output (0 to 50% in 50-60 mins for most phones).
This portable chargers gets charged via the USB-C port and you can directly plug-in any USB-C charger that comes with Samsung/LG/Pixel/Moto phones to charge it. It gets charged in just 5-6 hours with Samsung S10/S9/S8/Note 9/8 chargers or in about 4 hours with Pixel/LG/Moto chargers. PowerCore Slim 10000 PD will get charged in 3.5 hours with Apple PD chargers that come with iPhone 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max or with Samsung Note 10 or Note 10+ 25-watt PD chargers, or Macbook chargers.
We recommend the excellent Aukey 18-watt PD charger or dual port Anker Powerport PD2 30-watt USB-PD charger or Anker Nano 18-watt Ultra-compact PD charger for charging it. All these chargers will also fast charge all new iPhones (11/11 Pro/XS/Max/XR/XS/X/8/8+) to 50% in 30 mins.
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD has excellent build quality compared to other competitors, and comes with a high quality USB-C to USB-C cable, which you will need to fast-charge your Samsung/Pixel or any other USB-C PD Android phone via the USB-C PD port.
- Premium quality fast charging power bank for latest 18-watt PD charging iPhones 11, 11 Pro, XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8, 8 Plus etc. and Androids including Samsung S10/S9/S9+/S8/Note 10/9/8
- Zero to 50% in 30 minutes charging for iPhone XR, 11, 11 Pro, XS, X/8, Samsung S20, S10, S19+, S9+, S9, S8 & Pixel 3 XL/3/2 XL, 2 etc.
- Can be quickly charged via USB-C input in 3.5 hours using an 18-watt USB-C PD charger (or with a Macbook chargers or Pixel charger)
- Gets charged in 4.5 hours with Samsung S10/S9/S8/S7/Note 10/9/8 chargers.
- Fast charges latest iPad Pro 2018, iPad mini 2019, and iPad Air 2019
- Excellent build quality. Better than similar Aukey/RAVPower and other power banks
- Support for charging of ultra low-current devices such as wireless headphones and fitness bands
- High quality USB-C to USB-C cable included. This is great for Android phones as a good USB-C/USB-C cable costs about $10 minimum.
- Compact and light (6.8 oz)
Tip: A dual-PD port charger such as Anker PowerPort III dual 36-watt PD charger (18w PD + 18w PD simultaneous output) will allow you to charge both your 18-watt PD powerbank and your 18-watt PD phones such as iPhone 11/XS/XR/X/8 or Pixels/S10/S10+/Note 10/9/8 at the same time.
Best USB-C PD Fast-charging Power Bank for iPhones & Android phones #2
For iPhones 11, 11 Pro/Max, XR, XS, XS Max, X, 8, 8 Plus etc. and Android phones S20, S10/S10+/S9/S8, Note 10/9/8 etc.
RAVPower 10000 PD 29-watt PD (18-watt USB-C PD+ 11-watt USB simultaneous)
The RAVPower 10000 PD 29-watt (18-watt USB-C PD+ 11-watt USB simultaneous) power bank is our next choice as best USB-C PD portable charger for all USB-C PD compatible smartphones, which includes latest iPhones, and Samsung/Pixel/LG/Moto and other Android phones.
RAVPower is a reputed brand among power banks, perhaps second only to Anker, and RAVPower 10000 PD is its latest 10000 mAh USB-C PD power bank. This 18-watt PD portable charger can fast-charge all the latest iPhones 0 to 50% in just 30 minutes using a USB-C to Lightning Cable. RAVPower 10000 PD will also fast-charge all latest Samsung smartphones (S20 series, S10+/S10/S9/S9+ /S8/S7/Note 9/8) and all Google Pixels from zero to 50% in 30 mins.
At just 6.7 oz (190 gm) and about 1 inch inches (13mm) thickness, RAVPower 10000 PD portable charger is small and portable enough for everyday carry though a slimmer design would have been more welcome. RAVPower 10000 PD will fully charge Samsung S20/S10/S9/S8/S7/Note 9/8 and iPhone 11/11 Pro/XS/X/XR/8, 8 Plus minimum two times. The portable charger will fully charge iPhone 8/7/6s/6/SE/5S minimum three times with some charge to spare.
RAVPower 10000 PD can be fully charged in 4 hours with any 18 or more watt 18-watt PD charger such as the Apple PD chargers that come with iPhone 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max or with Samsung S20 Ultra, Note 10 or Note 10+ 25-watt PD chargers, or Macbook chargers (in 3 hours with Macbook chargers). It gets charged in just 5-6 hours with Samsung S10/S9/S8/Note 10/9/8 chargers or Pixel/LG/Moto chargers. Apple iPhone 5-watt chargers will charge it in about 9-11 hours.
We recommend the excellent dual port Anker Powerport PD2 30-watt USB-PD charger or Anker Nano 18-watt Ultra-compact PD charger for charging it. Both these chargers will also fast charge new iPhones (11/XS/Max/XR/X/8/8+). Anker Powerport PD2 comes with an additional 12-watt USB port that you can use to simultaneously charge your phone and powerbank with one power outlet.
RAVPower 10000 PD has two charging ports – one USB-C PD port + one regular USB-port. The regular USB port also supports Quickcharge 3.0. The second USB port can also fast-charging Samsung phones with a regular USB-A to USB-C cable. You can of course also charge fast-charge Samsung phones via the USB-C port with a USB-C to USB-C cable.
RAVPower 10000 PD Pros:
- Zero to 50% in 30 minutes charging for iPhone 11, 11 Pro/Max, XR, XS, X/8, 8+ Samsung S20, S20+, S10, S9+, S9+, S9, S8, Note 10/9/8, & all Google Pixels
- Fully charges most latest iPhones and Samsung S/Note phones two times.
- Can be quickly charged in 3 hours using a 18-watt PD charger (such as Macbook chargers or iPhone 11 Pro/Max, or Pixel chargers)
- Can be charged with most Samsung S10/S9/S8 or Note chargers in 5-6 hours via USB-C port.
- 29-watt total output is great for charging two phones at once.
- Supports both 18-watt USB-C PD input/output and 18-watt Quickcharge 3.0 input/output
- 6.8 oz weight make it very pocketable and portable
- Fast charges iPad Pro 2020/2018, iPad mini 2019, and iPad Air 2019
- Good build quality
- 4.4 x 2 x 1 inch design is small and convenient
- Very attractively priced
- Support for charging of ultra low-current devices such as wireless headphones and fitness bands
- USB-C/USB-C cable included. A USB-C to USB-C cable is required for fast-charging power bank with PD chargers or fast-charging PD only phones such as Pixels.
- 1-inch thick design. Slimmer design would have been better.
Best USB-C PD Fast-charging Power bank for iPhones/Androids # 3
For iPhones 11, 11 Pro, XR, XS Max, XS, X, 8, 8 Plus and Androids S20, S10/S9/S8/S7/Note 10/9/8 etc.
Aukey 10000 18-watt USB-C PD power bank is our pick as next best USB-C PD portable charger for smartphones. This powerbank can fast-charge all the latest iPhones 0 to 50% in just 30 minutes. It will also fast-charge all popular Android smartphones including all Samsung smartphones (S10/S9/S8/S7/Note 9/8) and all Android phones supporting QuickCharge 3.0 (LG G8, G7, V40/30, Mi 9/8 etc.).
Weighing about 6.7 oz (185 gm) and at just half-inch thick, making Aukey 10000 18-watt USB-C PD very pocket friendly .
This portable charger will fully charge Samsung S10, S9/S8/S7/Note 9/8 and iPhone 11/XS/XR/X/8 Plus minimum two times. It will fully charge iPhone 8/7/6s/6 minimum three times and have some charge to spare.
Aukey 10000 USB-C PD powerbank can be fully charged in 3.5 hours with any 18+ watt USB-C PD wall charger and in 6-7 hours with Apple iPhone chargers via Lightning cable. We recommend the excellent Anker 30-watt dual port USB-PD charger or Aukey 18-watt PD charger for this powerbank. Both chargers delivers 18 watt from USB-C PD for fast charging new iPhones (or the Aukey 10000 USB-C PD ). Anker Powerport PD2 also has a 12-watt port allowing you to simultaneously charge your phone and powerbank with one wall charger.
- Excellently priced good quality fast charging powerbank for latest iPhones and Samsungs/Androids.
- Zero to 50% in 30 minutes charging for iPhone 11, XR, XS, Max, X/8/8+, Samsung S20, S20+/Ultra, S10, S10+, S9+, S9, S8 & Pixel 4/3/2
- Full QuickCharge 3.0 output support fast charges almost all Android smartphones including S10, S9, Note 9, S8, S7 etc.
- Fast charges iPad Pro 2020/2018, iPad mini 2019, and iPad Air 2019
- USB-C input allows you to charge it quickly in 3.5 hours using a USB-C PD wall charger
- Robust build quality.
- Half-inch thick
- Very reasonable price
- 24-month replacement warranty
- Supports charging of ultra low-current devices such as wireless headphones and fitness bands
- Does not come with a USB-C to USB-C cable. A USB-C to USB-C cable is required for fast-charging power bank with PD chargers or fast-charging PD only phones such as Pixels.
Tip: For iPhone 11/11 Pro/XR/XS/X/8/8+ users, a dual-PD port charger such as Anker PowerPort III dual 36-watt PD charger (18w PD + 18w PD simultaneous output) is a great option. Such chargers will allow you to charge both your 18-watt PD powerbank and your 18-watt PD phones such as iPhone 11, XS/XR/X/8 or Pixels/S10/S10+ at the same time.
Best 20000mah USB-C PD Power Bank for Phones, Macbooks & Laptops Charges MacBook Air at Fast Speed (45 watt)
RAVPower 20000 PD Portable Charger (45 watt USB-C PD 3.0)
Recommended for Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, Dell XPS 13/15, iPhone 11, 11 Pro, XR, XS, XS Max, X, 8/8+, USB-C ultrabooks, Samsung S10, S10+, Note 9/8 S9, S8, S7, S6, Note 9, Note 8, all Android smartphones, Nintendo Switch
If you want a powerbank that can not only fast-charge all smartphones (Apple/Samsung other Android phones) but also charge Macbooks Pro, Macbook Air etc. at fastest speed currently possible from power banks, then our top choice as 45-watt PD powerbank is RAVpower 20100 45-watt USB-C PD 3.0 power bank. This powerbank features an incredible 45 watt USB-C PD charging output, full support for fastest charging of all latest smartphones (both iPhones and Android) and stellar build quality.
RAVpower 20100 PD 3.0 power bank delivers 45 watt charging power – more than the original Apple MacBook Air’s 29 watt wall charger. This means that it can charge your Macbook Air faster than it takes to charge it by the original Apple wall charger. We highly recommend this powerbank if you have a USB-C chargeable laptop, especially Macbooks as well as newer models of Dell XPS 13 and XPS 15.
Laptops require much higher charging output than smartphones. Most phones can only take a maximum of about 18 watt charging output from the powerbank. However, most USB-C laptops can benefit from much higher USB-C PD charging outputs – 30 watt or higher. 45 watt USB-C charging will charge USB-C laptops and Macbooks at almost 50% faster rate than 30-watt charging. USB-C PD is fast becoming the standard for charging laptops with all new Apple Macbooks and most other latest laptops supporting USB-C PD charging.
If you want a quality 45 watt USB-C PD power bank at lowest cost and do not need a bundled USB-C wall charger than RAVpower 20100 45-watt PD 3.0 is currently the lowest cost good quality option in the market. It’s only other 45+watt competitor is the excellent ZMI 20000 65-watt PD (from Xiaomi/Mi) but we found RAVpower 20100 45-watt PD 3.0 to offer better value for money. If you plan to charge Macbooks or laptops often, then also consider ZMI 20000 65-watt PD if it is in stock as it offers faster charging speed and excellent build quality though at a bit higher price.
The power bank can be charged with a regular USB wall charger in 10-12 hours or in just 4 hours with a 30-watt USB wall charger such as RAVPower 61 watt USB-C PD wall charger.
Also, remember to buy a 30 watt or more USB PD charger such as RAVPower 61 watt USB-C PD charger (and not a regular 30 watt USB charger) to go with this power bank. Apple’s standard Macbook wall chargers will fast-charge it as well.
- Fast charges iPhone XR, 11, 11 Pro, XS Max, XS, 8, 8+, and iPhone X (zero to 50% in 30 minutes) with USB-C to Lightning Cable
- Supports fastest charging mode for Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, S9/S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, Note 9, Note 8
- 45-watt output – suitable for fast charging USB-C chargeable laptops, specially Macbooks
- Fast charges iPad Pro 2018, iPad mini 2019, and iPad Air 2019
- Compatible with Dell XPS 13 9350/9360/9370/9365 laptops
- Compatible with Dell XPS 15 9570/9575/9560-r1845 laptops
- Gets charged in just 4 hours with a 30 watt USB-C PD wall charger
- Sturdy build quality and quality construction
- True 20,100 mAH capacity
- Excellent 24 months customer support/warranty
- USB-C to USB-C cable included
- An option with bundled USB-C PD wall charger would have been nice. To charge RAVpower 20100 45-watt PD 3.0 in 4 hours or less, you require a 30 watt PD wall charger such as RAVPower USB-C PD 61 watt PD charger or the Macbook PD wall charger.
Tip: A good charger option to go with RAVpower 20100 45-watt PD 3.0 is a dual-PD port charger such as Anker dual 60-watt PD charger (30w PD + 30w PD simultaneous, 60 watt PD max when using single port). It will allow you to fast charge both your 30-watt PD input powerbank and your USB PD phone/Macbook, at the same time.
Best 20000mah USB-C PD Power Bank for iPhones, iPads, Androids, Macbooks, and Switch
Anker PowerCore Essential 20000 PD (18 watt USB PD)
Anker PowerCore Essential 20000 PD is our next choice as the USB-C PD power bank for smartphones and occasional charging of Macbooks. It offers 18 watt maximum USB-C PD output, making it perfect for charging all the latest Apple iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XR/XS, 8, 8+, latest iPads and Samsung Galaxy S10, S9, S9+, S8, S8+, Note 9/8, etc. at their maximum supported charging speed. The new iPhones 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XR, XS/Max, 8/8+/X can be fast charged to 50% in just 30 minutes with USB-C PD 18 watt using a USB-C to Lightning Cable.
PowerCore Essential 20000 PD will fully charge iPhone 8, 7, and 6S about 7+ times and iPhone 11, 11 Pro, XR, XS, 8 Plus, and 7 Plus nearly 5 times. It will charge Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, S9, S9+, S8, S8+, Note 8, S7, LG V30, V20 etc. 4-5 times as well.
The portable charger can be charged in just 6 hours with a 18-watt PD charger such as iPhone 11 Pro charger, iPhone Pro Max charger or Pixel chargers, iPad Pro 11/12.9 chargers, or any Macbook USB-C charger. We recommend Powerport II PD2 30-watt USB-PD charger or a dual PD port charger such as PowerPort III dual 36-watt PD charger.
PowerCore Essential 20000 PD has two charging ports (one USB-C and one standard USB) and weighs about 14oz. A sturdy body with 18 months warranty further assure continued functioning under heavy use.
PowerCore Essential 20000 PD will also charge Macbooks at 18 watt charging output. However, if charging Macbooks even faster is important for you than we will instead recommend a 30 or 45-watt USB-C PD power banks such as RAVPower 26800 USB-C PD 30-watt , RAVpower 20100 45-watt PD 3.0 or Anker’s PowerCore+ 26800 PD .
- Fast charges the latest Apple iPhone 11, 11 Pro, XS/XR/X, 8 and 8 Plus from zero to 50% in 30 minutes via USB-C to Lightning Cable
- Fast charges all latest Samsung smartphones from zero to 50% in just 30 minute – S10/S9/S8/S7/Note 10/9/8 – and latest LG/Moto/Pixels
- Supports both 18-watt USB-C PD and 18-watt Quickcharge
- Fastest charging for Nintendo Switch – can charge Switch while it is being played.
- Macbook compatible 18 watt PD charging
- Gets charged in just 6 hours with a PD charger
- Narrow, long, easy to hold design
- Lightweight charger at 13.6 oz (360 gm)
- Solid build quality and customer service assurance
Best 20000mah USB-C Powerbank for Fast-Charging iPhones, iPads, & Android phones (Not Macbooks or Laptops) #2
Aukey 20000 USB-C PD (18 watt USB-C PD output & input + 18 watt Quickcharge 3.0 Input/Output)
Aukey 20000 USB-C PD + QC 3.0 portable charger is our top choice for USB-C power banks for fast-charging all smartphones from zero to 50% in 30 minutes (including the Apple’s latest iPhones XS, XS Max, XR, X and 8/8 Plus, all Samsung S/Note phones and Pixels). The portable charger supports both 18-watt USB-C PD and 18-watt QuickCharge 3.0 output, thus allowing it to charge all latest iPhones (via USB-C PD), all latest Samsung phones including S10/S10+/S10e (via USB-C PD or Quickcharge 3.0 port), all Pixels (via USB-C PD) and all Quickcharge 3.0 phones such as LG G8/V50/V40 etc. And all this is available with at a good build quality and at an incredible price.
The power bank even comes with Lightning input port for charging the power bank itself directly with your iPhone chargers. Besides this, it can also be charged with USB-C PD Input (for charging the powerbank) and even via micro-USB input.
Aukey 20000 USB-C PD has a total of two USB charging ports – one USB-C PD port and one USB Quickcharge 3.0 port.
Aukey 20000 USB-C PD can be fast charged by any Quickcharge 3.0 wall charger such as Samsung S/Note chargers in 6 hours. It can be charged with any USB-C PD charger such as Pixel chargers or Aukey 18-watt PD charger in 6 hours. It can even be charged with Apple iPhone chargers via Lightning output in about 12 hours. Charging time for this massive 20100 powerbank is just 5 hours with a QC 3.0 wall charger or a Samsung S9/S8/S7/Note 9/8 wall charger.
True 20100 mAh capacity of Aukey 20000 PD means that you can charge most Android phones including Samsung S10/S9/S8 and all-large screen iPhones XS/XR/X/8 Plus/7+ five times with it. Similarly, you can charge an iPhone 8/7/6s/6 eight+ times. A Nintendo Switch can be charged 3+ times with the Aukey 20000 USB-C PD.
Aukey 20000 USB-C PD is available at an unbeatable price, and this when combined with its sheer versatility of ports/charging options makes it our favorite 20000mah power bank for smartphones.
- Best of both worlds – 18-watt USB-C PD Input/Output + 18-watt QuickCharge 3.0 Input/Output
- Fast charges all Samsung smartphones – S10/S9/S8/S7/Note 8 using 18-watt Quickcharge 3.0 port or the PD port
- Fast charges the latest Apple iPhone 11, 11 Pro, XS/XR/X, 8 and 8 Plus via USB-C to Lightning Cable
- You can also use your phone’s USB-C charger to charge it directly. Also charges with old micro-USB wall chargers!
- Can be charged directly with Apple iPhone/ipad chargers at it comes with Lightning input
- Fast charges all Quickcharge 3.0 Android smartphones (LG G8/V40, HTC U11/Ultra) as well as Nexus 6/5X
- Gets charged in 6 hours with Samsung S/Note chargers. You can also use a USB-C PD charger such as Aukey 18-watt PD charger charge it in just 6 hours
- Good build quality – best built Aukey power bank so far.
- 13.6 oz weight
- Price! Unbeatable value for the features provided.
- No USB-C to USB-C cable included. Comes with a USB-A to USB-C cable
Best Large Capacity USB-C PD Power Bank 30-watt
RAVPower 26800 USB-C PD (30-watt USB-C PD)
Our next pick is – incredibly enough- also from RAVPower but this time with the all important 30-watt USB-C PD output. This allows it to fast charge the latest Apple iPhones – iPhone XS, XS Max, X, 8, 8 Plus – to 50 % in just 30 minutes. It can also recharge Nintendo Switch at its maximum supported 18-watt current.
RAVPower 26800 USB-C PD has all of the same features as RAVpower 20100 PD (at #3 below) but with one big difference – it has a huge 26800 mAH battery – the maximum battery size allowed by TSA or international airlines on the flights for carry-on/cabin luggage.
This means that RAVPower 26800 USB-C PD can charge a Samsung Galaxy S8 almost 7 times (!!) and an iPhone 7 almost 10+ times. A Nintendo Switch can be charged 4+ times.
The RAVPower 26800 USB-C PD can be charged in 5 hours with a 30-watt PD charger . RAVPower 26800 USB-C PD comes with a USB-C reversible cable but does not come with a USB-C wall charger, which has to be bought separately. Hence, remember to buy a 30 watt or more USB-C PD charger such as Aukey 30-watt PD charger or RAVPower PD 61 watt PD charger (and not a regular 30 watt USB-C wall charger) to go with this power bank.
Please Note: Only a 30-watt+ USB-C PD wall charger such as Aukey 30-watt PD charger or RAVPower PD 61 watt PD charger will charge RAVPower 26800 USB-C PD in 5 hours. A regular (non-PD) 30 watt USB-C wall charger will not charge RAVPower 26800 USB-C PD in 5 hours and will take about 12 hrs minimum to charge it.
- Fast charges Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8/S7 at fastest speed.
- Fast charges iPhone 11, 11 Pro/Max, XS Max, XR, X, 8, 8 Plus, iPad Pro 11/12.9, Air 3, mini 5 via USB-C to Lightning Cable
- 30-watt USB C PD power – suitable for Macbooks and other USB-C ultrabooks
- Massive true 26,800 mAH capacity – the maximum allowed in cabin baggage
- Solid build quality
- Gets charged in 5 hours with a 30-watt PD charger.
- Comes with USB-C reversible cable
- RAVPower’s excellent customer support & 30 months warranty
- No bundled USB-C wall charger option but combined with a good low-cost PD charger such as Aukey 30-watt PD charger, it offers extraordinary bang for buck compared to other 30+ watt PD power banks in this capacity.
Tip: For power users, and especially iPhone 11, XR/XS/X/8/8+ users who do not already have a PD charger, a good charger option to go with RAVPower 26800 USB-C PD is a dual-PD port charger such as
- Aukey Omnia 65-watt GAN ultra-light PD charger (45w PD + 18w PD simultaneous, 65 watt PD max when using single port) or
- Anker dual 60-watt PD charger (30w PD + 30w PD simultaneous, 60 watt PD max when using single port).
This will allow you to fast charge both your 30-watt PD input power bank in 5 hrs and your PD phone/Macbook or your Macbooks and iPhone 11/11 Pro/iPad Pro, XR etc. at the same time.
Best 60-watt/45-watt Large-Capacity USB-C PD Power Banks with 60-watt PD Charger
Anker PowerCore III Elite 25600 PD with PD Charger (60 watt USB-C PD for Macbook Pro/Air, Surface, XPS 15/13 etc.)
Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD with PD Charger (45 watt USB-C PD for Macbook Pro/Air, XPS 13 etc.)
Anker PowerCore III Elite 25600 PD and PowerCore+ 26800 PD are recent releases by Anker and offer solid 60-watt PD and 45-watt USB-C PD charging respectively – perfect for laptops. These are currently Anker’s highest capacity (and highest-priced) portable power banks . The Anker PowerCore III Elite 25600 PD comes with one 60-watt USB-C PD charging port and two regular USB high-output (18-watt max) charging ports. The PowerCore+ 26800 PD comes with one 45-watt USB-C PD charging port and two regular USB high-output (15-watt or 3 Amp max) charging ports. Impeccable build quality and backing by Anker’s excellent customer service makes these both our top recommended USB-C powerbanks if you want to purchase a highest TSA-allowed capacity USB-C PD power bank with a bundled quality USB-C PD charger. The price of PowerCore III Elite 25600 PD or PowerCore+ 26800 PD may seem high but they come with a 60-watt USB-C PD charger that will otherwise cost about $30 to buy separately.
18-watt PD support means PowerCore III Elite 25600 PD or PowerCore+ 26800 PD will also fast charge all latest iPhones – iPhone XR, 11, 11 Pro, XS, XS Max, X, 8, 8 Plus from zero to 50% in 30 mins via USB-C to Lightning Cable. It will also fast-charge latest USB-C compatible iPad Pro 11/12.9, and iPad Air 3, mini 5. In fact it is a great companion for iPads due to its high battery capacity. The portable charger also fast-charges all latest Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8/S7 and Note 10/9/8 phones as well as all Pixels and new LG/Moto phones at speeds of about zero to 50% in 30 mins.
Despite its huge capacity, PowerCore III Elite 25600 PD and PowerCore+ 26800 PD get fully charges in just 3 hours with the bundled 60-watt USB-C PD charger. The bundled charger also fast-charges latest iPhones, iPads and even Macbooks and most USB-C laptops.
These are also an excellent two-in-one laptop/iPhone fast charger for owners of Macbook Pros (or other USB-C laptops) and latest iPhones or other flagship smartphones, complete with the maximum TSA-allowed power bank battery capacity for carry-on baggage in flights.
60 watt and 45-watt Macbook compatible output, smooth and consistent USB C PD output, fastest charging for latest Apple and Samsung phones, bundled PD wall charger and maximum TSA-allowed capacity makes one of the best portable chargers options available.
- 60-watt PD of PowerCore III Elite 25600 PD suits Macbook Pro/Air, XPS 15/13, HP Spectre, Surface Pros etc.
- 45-watt PD of PowerCore+ 26800 PD suits Macbook Air, XPS 13, HP Spectre etc.
- Will fast charge Samsung Galaxy S20/S10/S9/S8/S7 at possible fastest speed of about zero to 50% in 30 mins
- Will fast charge iPhone 11, 11 Pro, XR, XS, XS Max, X, 8, 8 Plus zero to 50% in 30 mins via USB-C to Lightning Cable
- Get charged in just 3 hours with bundled charger
- Bundled charger can also fast-charge new iPhones 11, 11 Pro/Max, XS/XR etc.
- Charges Macbooks at fast 45-watt speeds
- 26,800 mAH capacity – the maximum allowed by TSA in cabin baggage
- Solid and sturdy build
- Anker’s well-known reliability and customer support
- 10-position charging indicator
- USB-C to USB-C cable included
- No option to buy without the bundled USB-C wall charger. If you find the price too high or do not need a USB-C wall charger then some excellent recommended alternatives are –
- ZMI Powerpack Pro 20000 65-watt USB-C PD
- RAVpower 20100 45-watt USB-C PD .
- RAVPower 26800 30-watt USB-C PD
(18-watt USB-C PD) Recommended wall charger Aukey 18-watt PD charger or Anker Nano 18w USB-C PD Charger
|Features||New Release! RAVPower Slim 10000 USB-C PD 18W||New Release! Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD 18W USB-C PD||Aukey 10000 USB-C PD 18W+ QC 3.0||Aukey 20000 USB-C PD 18W + QC 3.0||Anker PowerCore Essential 20000 18w USB-C PD|
|18-watt PD fast charging for iPhone 11, 11 Pro/Max, XR, XS, XS Max, X, 8, 8+ 50% in 30 mins|
|PD Fast charging for Samsung S10+, S10, S20, S20+, S9+, Pixel 4/3/2/XL, S8, S7 50% in 30 mins|
|Max PD output||18-watt||18-watt USB-C PD or 12 watt regular USB output at same time||18-watt||18-watt||18-watt|
|Time to charge the power bank||~3.5 hrs||~3.5 hrs||~3.5 hrs|| ~6 hrs|
Also has Lightning Input
|Weight||6.7 oz (190gm) Just half inch thickness||6.8 oz (200 gm)||8.3 oz||14 oz||13.5 oz|
(45/30 watt USB-C PD) Recommended wall charger Aukey 30-watt PD charger or RAVPower 61 watt USB-C PD charger
RAVPower 20000 PD 3.0 45-watt
|Anker PowerCore III 25600 USB-C PD 45-watt with 60w PD charger||RAVPower 26800 PD 30-watt||ZMI 20000 USB PD 45-watt||ZMI 20K Pro USB PD 60-watt||Luxtude 20000 45-watt PD with 60w PD charger|
|18-watt PD fast charging for iPhone 11, 11 Pro/Max, XR, XS/XS Max, X, 8, 8+ 50% in 30 mins|
|18-w fast charging for Samsung S20, S20+, S10, S10+, S20, S20+, S9+, S8+, S7 Note 10/9/8 50% in 30 mins||Also has PPS for 25-watt Note 10+,Note 10 charging|
|Max USB-PD output for fast-charging Macbooks & Laptops||45 Watt||45 Watt||30-watt||45 Watt||60 Watt||45 Watt|
|Time to charge the powerbank||~3.5 hrs||~3.5 hrs||~4 hrs||~3.5 hrs||~3.5hrs||~4 hrs|
|Number of Ports, Capacity, Special Feature||2 Ports, 20000mah, Terrific value for money 45-watt PD power bank||3 ports, 26800mah, Highest TSA allowed capacity with 45-watt Output||3 ports, 26800mah, Highest TSA allowed capacity, great quality, and value for money||3 ports, 20000mah, 45-watt output Also works as USB-C hub||3 ports, 60-watt PD charges most laptops. Best well-priced. 60-watt PD powerbank||3 ports, Best 45-watt Power bank + PD charger combo Also works as USB-C hub|
Most of our top recommended power banks are either not available in Australia or available at unjustifiable prices. Hence, we are separately listing the best USB-C PD power banks in Australia.
Best 10000mAH USB-C PD power bank for Fast-charging latest iPhones 11/11 Pro/Max, XR/XS/X/8/8+ and all Samsungs, Androids from 0 to 50% in 30 mins (18-watt)
Romoss Sense4+ 10000maH 18-w USB-C PD power bank – Gives two full charges for most big-screen iPhones 11/11 Pro/XR/X/8+/7+ etc. & Samsungs. To Fast-charge latest iPhones 11 series to XR/XS/X, 8, 8+ from 0 to 50% in 30 mins, all you need is a USB-C to Lightning cable. It can be charged by either USB-C or micro-USB and can be charged by Samsung S20/S10/Note 20/10 chargers in 4 hours.
If you want better quality and are willing to pay higher, then Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is perhaps the best quality alternative portable PD power bank. If you have a USB-C Android phone such as Samsung S/Note/A series or LG/Moto/Pixel, you can get the less costly version with inbuilt USB-C cable – Anker PowerCore+ 10000 USB-C
Recommended wall charger – You can fast-charge Romoss 10000 Sense4+ or PowerCore Slim 10000 PD with any Macbook USB-C charger, or iPhone 11 Pro/Max charger, Samsung S20/Note 20/10 or iPad Pro 2020/2018 chargers in 4 hours. You can also get the Anker 30-watt USB-C PD charger with Australia style plug to fast-charge the power bank in 4 hours. If you have an iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, , XR, XS, XS Max, X, 8, 8+, you can use the Anker 30-watt PD charger with Australia style plug to also directly fast-charge your iPhone from empty to 50% in 30 mins.
A USB-C charger/power bank with 18 watt or more output offers four big advantages over older lower-cost 15-watt USB-C portable chargers:
- An 18+ watt USB-C PD power bank will support the new fast charging mode for the latest iPhones – iPhone XR, 11, 11 Pro, XS, XS Max, X, 8, 8 Plus (50% in 30 minutes)
- It will fast-charge most of the latest Android smartphones. Most latest Android phones such as S10/S10+, S9+/S9, Note 9/8, S8, Pixel 3 XL/3/2, support a maximum of 18 watt (9 volt @ 2 amp) over USB-C PD in fast charge mode. A 18 or higher watt charger will support this mode as it can output 9 volts but a 15-watt charger won’t. 15 watt USB-C power banks can only charge at maximum output of 5v @ 3 amps.
- An 18 or more watt USB-C PD power bank will charge laptops and Macbooks way faster. Such power banks can charge at higher voltages (9 or 12 volts or even 20 volts). Power banks with 45 or 30 watt charging output will effectively halve your charging time for Macbooks.
- 18 or more watt power banks can charge a Nintendo Switch AND the joy-cons at the same time. Switch can draw as much as 18 watt of power while playing docked with joy-cons. In order to get the maximum charging speed for Switch, it is best to use a 18 or higher watt USB-C PD charger.