USB-C PD portable chargers are a great buy as USB-C is fast becoming the standard charging and connectivity technology of choice in latest Android smartphones, latest iPhones/iPads, and high-end laptops including Macbooks. Latest smartphones such as Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, S9, S9+, iPhone XR, XS, XS Max, X, 8/8+, Google Pixel 3 XL/3, LG V40 etc. all support USB-C PD (USB-C Power Delivery) fast-charging.
USB-C PD is now preferred fast-charging standard for Apple’s all new and upcoming iPhones, and all future Samsung phones. It is safe to say that buying a USB-C PD power bank is a future-proof investment.
We are recommending best USB-C power banks according to their most intended use. You can also go directly to the bottom of this article to the table listing USB-C PD power banks for mostly charging smartphones or the table listing best USB-C PD power banks for charging both Smartphones & Macbooks.
USB-C Power Banks Features Explained
18 watt USB-C PD charging support – The charging output of a power bank is expressed in watts. Older first generation USB-C power banks offered maximum 15-watt power. Almost all latest smartphones support 18 watt fast charging over USB-C PD. This includes Samsung phones (S10, S10+, S10e, S9, S9+, S8, S8+, Note 9, Note 8, S7 etc.) and new Apple iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. Nintendo Switch also requires 18 watt USB PD to charge it while playing.
30 or 45 watt USB PD charging support – This applies if you plan to charge Macbooks or USB-C laptops with the power bank. Your Macbook or laptop will charge very very slowly, if at all, with a 15-watt USB-C powerbank. To charge your Macbooks or USB-C laptops at super fast speeds, you will need a 30-watt or 45-watt USB-PD power bank.
Here is our selection of top USB-C portable battery banks that deliver the best charging performance with robust and dependable build quality, best selection of features, and responsive customer care.
Best USB-C PD Fast-charging Powerbank for Smartphones
For both Android phones S10/S10+/S9/S8/S7/Note 9/8 etc. and iPhones XR, XS, XS Max, X, 8, 8 Plus
Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD (18-watt USB-C PD)
Launched in July 2019, Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD 18-watt USB-C PD power bank is our current top pick as best USB-C PD portable charger for all USB-C PD compatible smartphones, which includes both iPhones, and Samsung/Android phones. PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is Anker’s latest 10000 mAh PD powerbank and can fast-charge all the latest iPhones 0 to 50% in just 30 minutes. It will also fast-charge most popular Android smartphones including all Samsung smartphones (S10+/S10/S9/S9+/S8/S7/Note 9/8) and Google Pixel 3 XL, 3, 2 XL, and 2 from zero to 50% in 30 mins.
At just 7.5 oz (220 gm) and at just .55 inches (15mm) thickness with a long, narrow design, PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is very pocket friendly and can be held in hand with the phone while charging. PowerCore Slim 10000 PD will fully charge Samsung S10/S9/S8/S7/Note 9/8 and iPhone XS/X/XR/8, 8 Plus minimum two times. The portable charger will fully charge iPhone 8/7/6s/6 minimum three times with some charge to spare.
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD can be fully charged in just 3.5 hours with any 18 or more watt USB-C PD wall charger. We recommend the excellent dual port Anker Powerport PD2 30-watt USB-PD wall charger or Aukey 18-watt Slim PD charger for charging it. Both these chargers will also fast charge new iPhones (XS/Max/XR/X/8/8+). Anker Powerport PD2 comes with an additional 12-watt USB port that you can use to simultaneously charge your phone and powerbank with one power outlet. You can also use a non-PD charger to charge it in about 9 hours using a USB-A to USB-C cable.
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD has two charging ports – one USB-C PD port + one regular USB-port. However, please note that as its maximum total output is 18-watt and hence it will charge only one phone at a time at max 18-watt speed.
Anker offers two power banks in 10000 mah capacity
- PowerCore Slim 10000 PD – Slim version with 18-watt max PD output. Best for charging one phone at a time.
- PowerCore 10000 PD – non-slim version with simultaneous 18-watt PD output + 10 watt USB output. Best for charging two phones at a time.
If you frequently need to charge two phones simultaneously, then you should consider the Anker PowerCore 10000 PD. It has 28-watt total output distributed as 18-watt USB-C PD + 10-watt regular USB.
PowerCore 10000 PD power bank also has two charging ports – A 18-watt USB-C PD port and a regular 10-watt USB charging port that is capable of 10-watt charging output (0 to 50% in 50 mins for most phones).
Both Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD and PowerCore 10000 PD have clearly superior build quality compared to other competitors, and come with a high quality USB-C to USB-C cable, which you will need to fast-charge your Samsung/Pixel or any other USB-C PD Android phone via the USB-C PD port.
- Premium quality fast charging power banks for latest 18-watt PD charging iPhones XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8, 8 Plus etc. and Androids including Samsung S10/S9/S9+/S8/Note 8
- Zero to 50% in 30 minutes charging for iPhone XR, XS, X/8, Samsung S10, S19+, S9+, S9, S8 & Pixel 3 XL/3/2 XL, 2
- Can be quickly charged via USB-C input in 3.5 hours using a USB-C PD wall charger (such as Macbook chargers or Pixel chargers)
- .55 inch (15 mm) thickness and 7.5 oz weight of PowerCore Slim 10000 PD make it very pocketable and portable
- Fast charge iPad Pro 2018, iPad mini 2019, and iPad Air 2019
- Excellent build quality, better than similar Aukey/RAVPower and other power banks
- Support for charging of ultra low-current devices such as wireless headphones and fitness bands
- High quality USB-C to USB-C cable included
- PowerCore 10000 PD offers 28-watt combined simultaneous output (18 watt USB-C PD + 10 watt USB) in a very compact and light package (6.8 oz)
Tip: For power users, a dual-PD port charger such as Aukey dual 36-watt PD charger (18w PD + 18w PD simultaneous, 30 watt PD max when using single port) will allow you to charge both your 18-watt PD powerbank and your 18-watt PD phones such as iPhone XS/XR/X/8 or Pixels/S10/S10+ at the same time.
Best USB-C PD Fast-charging Powerbank for Smartphones with Lightning Input
For both Android phones S10/S9/S8/S7/Note 9/8 etc. and iPhones XR, XS Max, XS, X, 8, 8 Plus
Aukey 10000 18-watt USB-C PD power bank is our pick as next best USB-C PD portable charger for smartphones. This powerbank can fast-charge all the latest iPhones 0 to 50% in just 30 minutes. It will also fast-charge all popular Android smartphones including all Samsung smartphones (S10/S9/S8/S7/Note 9/8) and all Android phones supporting QuickCharge 3.0 (LG G8, G7, V40/30, Mi 9/8 etc.).
Weighing about 8.3 oz (230 gm) and at about 1 inch thick, Aukey 10000 18-watt USB-C PD is pocket friendly as well. A great feature of Aukey 10000 USB-C PD is that it can be charged by both by USB-C cable and directly with Apple Lightning cable. Charging by Lightning cable is a very handy feature for Apple iPhone owners as you won’t have to carry an extra cable for the power bank.
This portable charger will fully charge Samsung S10, S9/S8/S7/Note 9/8 and iPhone XS/XR/X/8 Plus minimum two times. It will fully charge iPhone 8/7/6s/6 minimum three times and have some charge to spare.
Aukey 10000 USB-C PD powerbank can be fully charged in 3.5 hours with any 18+ watt USB-C PD wall charger and in 6-7 hours with Apple iPhone chargers via Lightning cable. We recommend the excellent Anker 30-watt dual port USB-PD wall charger or Aukey 18-watt Slim PD charger for this powerbank. Both chargers delivers 18 watt from USB-C PD for fast charging new iPhones (or the Aukey 10000 USB-C PD ). Anker Powerport PD2 also has a 12-watt port allowing you to simultaneously charge your phone and powerbank with one wall charger.
- Excellently priced good quality fast charging powerbank for latest Androids and latest iPhones.
- Zero to 50% in 30 minutes charging for iPhone XR, XS, Max, X/8/8+, Samsung S10, S10+, S9+, S9, S8 & Pixel 3/2
- Lightning input is a very useful feature for iPhone owners. Very few power banks today can be charged directly with iPhone/iPad chargers.
- Full QuickCharge 3.0 output support fast charges almost all Android smartphones including S10, S9, Note 9, S8, S7 etc.
- Fast charges iPad Pro 2018, iPad mini 2019, and iPad Air 2019
- USB-C input allows you to charge it quickly in 3.5 hours using a USB-C PD wall charger
- Gets charged in 6-7 hours directly with the iPhone charger via Lightning cable
- Robust build quality.
- Very reasonable price
- 24-month replacement warranty
- Supports charging of ultra low-current devices such as wireless headphones and fitness bands
- Comes with a USB-A to USB-C cable. Adding a USB-C to USB-C cable would have been much better.
- 0.95 inch thickness is a bit high though same as recently launched Anker 10000 PD – Anker’s first 10000 mah USB-C PD power bank (above).
Tip: For power users, and especially iPhone XR/XS/X/8/8+ users, a good option is a dual-PD port charger such as Aukey dual 36-watt PD charger (18w PD + 18w PD simultaneous, 30 watt PD max when using single port) charger. Such chargers will allow you to charge both your 18-watt PD powerbank and your 18-watt PD phones such as iPhone XS/XR/X/8 or Pixels/S10/S10+ at the same time.
Best 20000mah USB-C PD Power Bank for Phones, Macbooks & Laptops Charges MacBook Air at Fastest Possible Speed (45 watt)
RAVPower 20000 PD Portable Charger (45 watt USB-C PD 3.0)
Recommended for Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, Dell XPS 13/15, iPhone XR, XS, XS Max, X, 8/8+, USB-C ultrabooks, Samsung S10, S10+, Note 9/8 S9, S8, S7, S6, Note 9, Note 8, all Android smartphones, Nintendo Switch
If you want a powerbank that can not only fast-charge all smartphones (Apple/Samsung other Android phones) but also charge Macbooks Pro, Macbook Air etc. at fastest speed currently possible from powerbanks, then our top choice as 45-watt PD powerbank is RAVpower 20100 45-watt USB-C PD 3.0 power bank. This powerbank features an incredible 45 watt USB-C PD charging output, full support for fastest charging of all latest smartphones (both iPhones and Android) and stellar build quality. RAVpower 20100 PD 3.0 power bank delivers 45 watt charging power – more than the original Apple MacBook Air’s 29 watt wall charger. This means that it can charge your Macbook Air faster than it takes to charge it by the original Apple wall charger. We highly recommend this powerbank if you have a USB-C chargeable laptop, especially Macbooks as well as newer models of Dell XPS 13 and XPS 15.
Laptops require much higher charging output than smartphones. Most phones can only take a maximum of about 18 watt charging output from the powerbank. However, most USB-C laptops can benefit from much higher USB-C PD charging outputs – 30 watt or higher. 45 watt USB-C charging will charge USB-C laptops and Macbooks at almost 50% faster rate than 30-watt charging. USB-C PD is fast becoming the standard for charging laptops with all new Apple Macbooks and most other latest laptops supporting USB-C PD charging.
If you want a quality 45 watt USB-C PD power bank at lowest cost and do not need a bundled USB-C wall charger than RAVpower 20100 45-watt PD 3.0 is currently the lowest cost quality option in the market. It’s only other 45-watt competitor is the Jackery Supercharge 20000 PD but we found RAVpower 20100 45-watt PD 3.0 to be much lighter and better built than Jackery. It can be charged with a regular USB wall charger in 10-12 hours or with a 30-watt USB wall charger such as Anker Powerport II USB-C PD 49.5 watt wall charger in just about 4 hours.
Also, remember to buy a 30 watt or more USB PD charger such as Anker Powerport II USB-C PD 49.5 watt wall charger (and not a regular 30 watt USB charger) to go with this power bank. Apple’s standard Macbook wall chargers will fast-charge it as well.
- Supports the new fast charging mode for iPhone XR, XS Max, XS, 8, 8+, and iPhone X (zero to 50% in 30 minutes).
- Supports fastest charging mode for Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, S9/S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, Note 9, Note 8
- 45-watt power – suitable for fast charging USB-C chargeable laptops, specially Macbooks
- Fast charges iPad Pro 2018, iPad mini 2019, and iPad Air 2019
- Compatible with Dell XPS 13 9350/9360/9370/9365 laptops
- Compatible with Dell XPS 15 9570/9575/9560-r1845 laptops
- Gets charged in just 3.5 hours with a 30 watt USB-C PD wall charger and in 6 hours with a Quickcharge phone charger
- Sturdy build quality and quality construction
- True 20,100 mAH capacity
- Excellent 24 months customer support/warranty
- USB-C to USB-C cable included
- An option with bundled USB-C PD wall charger would have been nice. To charge RAVpower 20100 45-watt PD 3.0 in 4 hours or less, you require a 30 watt PD wall charger such as Anker Powerport II USB-C PD wall charger or the Macbook PD wall charger.
Tip: For power users, and especially iPhone XR/XS/X/8/8+ users who do not already have a PD charger, a good charger option to go with RAVpower 20100 45-watt PD 3.0 is a dual-PD port charger such as Anker dual 60-watt PD charger (30w PD + 30w PD simultaneous, 60 watt PD max when using single port). It will allow you to fast charge both your 30-watt PD input powerbank and your USB PD phone/Macbook, at the same time.
Best 20000mah USB-C Powerbank for Fast-Charging All Smartphones & iPads (But not Macbooks or Laptops)
Aukey 20000 USB-C PD (18 watt USB-C PD output & input + 18 watt Quickcharge 3.0 Input/Output)
Aukey 20000 USB-C PD + QC 3.0 portable charger is our top choice for USB-C power banks for fast-charging all smartphones from zero to 50% in 30 minutes (including the Apple’s latest iPhones XS, XS Max, XR, X and 8/8 Plus, all Samsung S/Note phones and Pixels). The portable charger supports both 18-watt USB-C PD and 18-watt QuickCharge 3.0 output, thus allowing it to charge all latest iPhones (via USB-C PD), all latest Samsung phones including S10/S10+/S10e (via USB-C PD or Quickcharge 3.0 port), all Pixels (via USB-C PD) and all Quickcharge 3.0 phones such as LG G8/V50/V40 etc. And all this is available with at a good build quality and at an incredible price.
The power bank even comes with Lightning input port for charging the power bank itself directly with your iPhone chargers. Besides this, it can also be charged with USB-C PD Input (for charging the powerbank) and even via micro-USB input.
Aukey 20000 USB-C PD has a total of two USB charging ports – one USB-C PD port and one USB Quickcharge 3.0 port.
Aukey 20000 USB-C PD can be fast charged by any Quickcharge 3.0 wall charger such as Samsung S/Note chargers in 6 hours. It can be charged with any USB-C PD wall charger such as Pixel chargers or Aukey 18-watt PD charger in 4 hours. It can even be charged with Apple iPhone chargers via Lightning output in about 12 hours. Charging time for this massive 20100 powerbank is just 5 hours with a QC 3.0 wall charger or a Samsung S9/S8/S7/Note 9/8 wall charger.
True 20100 mAh capacity of Aukey 20000 PD means that you can charge most Android phones including Samsung S10/S9/S8 and all-large screen iPhones XS/XR/X/8 Plus/7+ five times with it. Similarly, you can charge an iPhone 8/7/6s/6 eight+ times. A Nintendo Switch can be charged 3+ times with the Aukey 20000 USB-C PD.
Aukey 20000 USB-C PD is available at an unbeatable price, and this when combined with its sheer versatility of ports/charging options makes it our favorite 20000mah power bank for smartphones.
- Best of both worlds – 18-watt USB-C PD Input/Output + 18-watt QuickCharge 3.0 Input/Output
- Fast charges all Samsung smartphones – S10/S9/S8/S7/Note 8 using 18-watt Quickcharge 3.0 port or the PD port
- Fast charges the latest Apple iPhone XS/XR/X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- You can also use your phone’s USB-C charger to charge it directly. Also charges with old micro-USB wall chargers!
- Can be charged directly with Apple iPhone/ipad chargers at it comes with Lightning input
- Fast charges all Quickcharge 3.0 Android smartphones (LG G8/V40, HTC U11/Ultra) as well as Nexus 6/5X
- Gets charged in 6 hours with Samsung S/Note chargers. You can also use a USB-C PD charger such as Aukey 18-watt Slim PD charger charge it in just 4 hours
- Good build quality – best built Aukey power bank so far.
- 13.6 oz weight
- Price! Unbeatable value for the features provided.
- No USB-C to USB-C cable included. Comes with a USB-A to USB-C cable
Best 20000mah USB-C PD Power Bank for All Smartphones, Macbooks, and Switch (Runner-Up)
Anker PowerCore Speed 20000 PD (24 watt USB PD output) with USB-C PD wall charger
Anker PowerCore Speed 20000 PD is our next choice as the USB-C PD power bank for smartphones and occasional charging of Macbooks. It offers 24 watt of maximum USB-C PD output, making it perfect for charging all the latest smartphones such as Samsung Galaxy S10, S9, S9+, S8, S8+, Note 8, S7 etc. and Apple iPhone XR/XS, 8, 8+ at their maximum supported charging speed. The new iPhones XR, XS/8/8+/X can be fast charged to 50% in just 30 minutes over USB-C PD 18 watt.
PowerCore Speed 20000 PD will fully charge iPhone 8, 7, and 6S about 7+ times and iPhone XR, XS, 8 Plus, and 7 Plus 5+ times. It will charge Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, S9, S9+, S8, S8+, Note 8, S7, LG V30, V20 etc. 4-5 times as well.
The powerbank comes bundled with a quality 30-watt USB-C PD wall charger, which you can also use to fast charge your phones directly or to charge your Macbook at 30-watt fast speed (same as Apple’s stock 29 watt Macbook wall charger).
PowerCore Speed 20000 PD has two charging ports (one USB-C and one standard USB) and weighs about 14oz. A sturdy body with 18 months warranty further assure continued functioning under heavy use.
Anker PowerCore Speed 20000 PD will also charge the latest Macbooks and iPads at pretty fast 24 watt charging output. If charging Macbooks even faster is important for you than we will instead recommend a 30-watt USB-C PD powerbank such as RAVPower 26800 USB-C PD or Anker’s PowerCore+ 26800 PD .
- Fastest charging for all Samsung smartphones & latest Apple iPhones
- Fastest charging for Nintendo Switch – can charge Switch while it is being played.
- Macbook compatible 24 watt charging
- Bundled with a quality USB-C wall charger that can also act as fast charger for iPhone XS, XS Max, X, 8, 8+.
- Gets charged in just 4 hours with the bundled wall charger
- Narrow, long, easy to hold design
- Lightweight charger at 13.6 oz (360 gm)
- Solid build quality and customer service assurance
- An option without the bundled USB-C wall charger would have been great
- Limited compatibility with portable solar panel chargers. If you plan to extensively charge your powerbank using portable solar chargers, then we do not recommend this portable charger. For portable solar panel charging, we instead recommend RAVPower 26800 USB-C PD .
Best High Capacity USB-C PD Power Bank 30-watt
RAVPower 26800 USB-C PD (30-watt USB-C PD)
Our next pick is – incredibly enough- also from RAVPower but this time with the all important 30-watt USB-C PD output. This allows it to fast charge the latest Apple iPhones – iPhone XS, XS Max, X, 8, 8 Plus – to 50 % in just 30 minutes. It can also recharge Nintendo Switch at its maximum supported 18-watt current.
RAVPower 26800 USB-C PD has all of the same features as RAVpower 20100 PD (at #3 below) but with one big difference – it has a huge 26800 mAH battery – the maximum battery size allowed by TSA or international airlines on the flights for carry-on/cabin luggage.
This means that RAVPower 26800 USB-C PD can charge a Samsung Galaxy S8 almost 7 times (!!) and an iPhone 7 almost 10+ times. A Nintendo Switch can be charged 4+ times.
The RAVPower 26800 USB-C PD can be charged in 4 hours with a 30 watt USB-C PD wall charger. RAVPower 26800 USB-C PD comes with a USB-C reversible cable but does not come with a USB-C wall charger, which has to be bought separately. Hence, remember to buy a 30 watt or more USB-C PD charger such as Anker 49.5 watt PD charger (and not a regular 30 watt USB-C wall charger) to go with this powerbank.
Please Note: Only a 30-watt+ USB-C PD wall charger such as Anker PowerPort II PD charger will charge RAVPower 26800 USB-C PD in 4 hours. A regular (non-PD) 30 watt USB-C wall charger will not charge RAVPower 26800 USB-C PD in 4 hours and will take about 10 hrs to charge it.
- Fast charges Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8/S7 at fastest speed.
- Fast charges iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8, 8 Plus, iPad Pro
- 30-watt USB C PD power – suitable for Macbooks and other USB-C ultrabooks
- Massive true 26,800 mAH capacity – the maximum allowed in cabin baggage
- Solid build quality
- Comes with USB-C reversible cable
- RAVPower’s excellent customer support & 30 months warranty
- No bundled USB-C wall charger option
Tip: For power users, and especially iPhone XR/XS/X/8/8+ users who do not already have a PD charger, a good charger option to go with RAVPower 26800 USB-C PD is a dual-PD port charger such as Anker dual 60-watt PD charger (30w PD + 30w PD simultaneous, 60 watt PD max when using single port). It will allow you to fast charge both your 30-watt PD input powerbank in 4 hrs and your PD phone/Macbook at the same time.
Best 30-watt High-Capacity USB-C PD Power Bank with bundled PD Wall Charger
Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD with PD Wall Charger (30 watt USB-C PD)
Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD is a recent release by Anker and is a solid 30-watt USB-C PD power bank. This is at the moment Anker’s highest capacity (and top-priced) portable power bank . The PowerCore+ 26800 PD comes with one 30-watt USB-C PD charging port and two standard USB high speed (2.4 Amp, maximum supported by Apple iPhone) charging ports. Impeccable build quality and backing by Anker’s excellent customer service makes it our top recommended USB-C powerbank if you want to purchase a high capacity USB-C powerbank with a bundled quality USB-C wall charger. The price of PowerCore+ 26800 PD may seem high but it comes with a 30-watt USB-C wall charger which will otherwise cost almost $30 to buy separately.
This is also an excellent two-in-one laptop/smartphone charger for owners of Macbook Pros (or other USB-C laptops) and flagship smartphones, complete with the maximum TSA-allowed power bank battery capacity for carry-on baggage in flights.
30-watt Macbook compatible output, smooth and consistent USB C PD output, fastest charging for latest Apple and Samsung phones, bundled PD wall charger and maximum TSA-allowed capacity makes one of the best portable chargers options available.
- Will fast charge Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8/S7 at possible fastest speed of about zero to 50% in 30 mins
- Will fast charge iPhone XR, XS, XS Max, X, 8, 8 Plus zero to 50% in 30 mins
- Gets charged in just 4 hours with bundled charger
- Bundled charger can also fast-charge new iPhones XS/XR etc.
- Charges Macbooks at 30 watt
- 26,800 mAH capacity – the maximum allowed by TSA in cabin baggage
- Solid and sturdy build
- Anker’s well-known reliability and customer support
- 10-position charging indicator
- USB-C to USB-C cable included
- No option to buy without the bundled USB-C wall charger. If you find the price too high or do not need a USB-C wall charger RAVPower 26800 USB-C PD is a great alternative.
(18-watt USB-C PD) Recommended wall charger RAVPower 18w USB-C PD Charger
|Features||New Release! Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 USB-C PD 18W /a>||New Release! Anker PowerCore 10000 USB-C PD 18W||Aukey 10000 USB-C PD 18W+ QC 3.0||Aukey 20000 USB-C PD 18W + QC 3.0||RAVPower 20000 USB-C PD 3.0 + QC 3.0|
|18-watt PD fast charging for iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, iPhone X, 8, 8+ 50% in 30 mins|
|PD Fast charging for Samsung S9, S9+, Pixel 3/2/XL, S8, S8+, S7 50% in 30 mins|
|Max PD output||18-watt||18-watt USB-C PD +10 watt regular USB output at same time||18-watt||18-watt||18-watt|
|Time to charge the power bank||~3.5 hrs||~3.5 hrs|| ~3.5 hrs |
Also has Lightning Input
| ~6 hrs|
Also has Lightning Input
| ~6 hrs |
Also has Lightning Input
|Weight||7.5 oz (220gm) Just half inch thickness||6.8 oz (200 gm)||8.3 oz||14 oz||15 oz|
(24/30/45 watt USB-C PD) Recommended wall charger Anker 49.5w Powerport II USB-C PD
|Features||RAVpower 20000 45-watt PD 3.0||Anker PowerCore Speed 20000 PD with PD wall charger||RAVPower 26800 PD 30-watt||Anker PowerCore+ 26800 USB-C PD 30-watt with PD wall charger||ZMI 20000 USB PD 45-watt|
|18-watt PD fast charging for iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, iPhone X, 8, 8+ 50% in 30 mins|
|18-w fast charging for Samsung S10, S10+, S9, S9+,S8, S8+, S7 50% in 30 mins|
|Max USB-PD output for fast-charging Macbooks,||45 Watt||24-watt||30-watt||30-watt||45 Watt|
|Time to charge the powerbank||~3.5 hrs||~4 hrs||~4 hrs||~4 hrs||~4 hrs|
|Number of Ports/Special Feature||2, Terrific value for money 45-watt PD powerbank||2, Best capacity to size/weight ratio with Anker quality and service assurance||3, Best combo of high capacity, quality, and value for money||3, High capacity with Anker reliability and quality assurance||3, Works as USB hub also|
|QuickCharge 3.0 Output for LG G8/G7, V40/V30, Mi 9/8||Has USB PD, which is better||Has USB PD, which is better||Has USB PD, which is better||Has USB PD, which is better||Has USB PD, which is better|
A USB-C charger/power bank with 18 watt or more output offers four big advantages over older lower-cost 15-watt USB-C portable chargers:
- An 18+ watt USB-C PD power bank will support the new fast charging mode for the latest iPhones – iPhone XR, XS, XS Max, X, 8, 8 Plus (50% in 30 minutes)
- It will fast-charge most of the latest Android smartphones. Most latest Android phones such as S10/S10+, S9+/S9, Note 9/8, S8, Pixel 3 XL/3/2, support a maximum of 18 watt (9 volt @ 2 amp) over USB-C PD in fast charge mode. A 18 or higher watt charger will support this mode as it can output 9 volts but a 15-watt charger won’t. 15 watt USB-C power banks can only charge at maximum output of 5v @ 3 amps.
- An 18 or more watt USB-C PD power bank will charge laptops and Macbooks way faster. Such power banks can charge at higher voltages (9 or 12 volts or even 20 volts). Power banks with 45 or 30 watt charging output will effectively halve your charging time for Macbooks.
- 18 or more watt power banks can charge a Nintendo Switch AND the joy-cons at the same time. Switch can draw as much as 18 watt of power while playing docked with joy-cons. In order to get the maximum charging speed for Switch, it is best to use a 18 or higher watt USB-C PD charger.